Most Useless Pokemon

I'm back
Reaction score
The thing about Unown is, although statistically and move-wise, it is useless, it also depends on your definition of useless.
Because concerning story (especially HG/SS, iirc), it's more useful than most other Pokemon.

Monoceros
Reaction score
Male Combee. No evolution, poor stats and no deep movepool.
Yep, the poor thing sucks out loud. I should know; I'm the proud owner of a shiny male Combee. He's utterly useless in battle but...he's shiny! And he's kinda cute in a sad, pathetic way. So I keep him. (Can GF please get this poor little guy an evolution of some stripe? He really needs it.)

Reaction score
Yep, the poor thing sucks out loud. I should know; I'm the proud owner of a shiny male Combee. He's utterly useless in battle but...he's shiny! And he's kinda cute in a sad, pathetic way. So I keep him. (Can GF please get this poor little guy an evolution of some stripe? He really needs it.)
I Always thought a male Combee evolution would be like a soldier protecting the queen, while the ones who won't evolve continue gathering honey.

Everyone must have a Ttar
Reaction score
Stop talking about unown. We got it. There is a whole bunch of useless pokemon out there.
Most of them are Gen II.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Unown and Male Combee are definitely two of most useless Pokemon, they both only learn a weak attack, don't evolve, and don't learn many attacks either. Even Magikarp on its own isn't as bad.

Ey b0ss
Reaction score
Well all Pokemon have some sort of use, competitive wise male combee and Unown are completely useless but they have other things that don't make them so useless.
Unown are gimmicky and somewhat of use for creepypastas and ROM hacks as they can spell out words that are 6 characters or less. When you're bored you have something to do, capture all the darn critters :p
Male combee have honey gather and who doesn't want free honey?
Sunkern is actually not as useless as most people think it is, in the Pokeathlon in HG/SS it is the most useful team member you can get apparently.

Plus Pokemon can't be useless because out there it satisfies some people by being their favourite Pokemon! I used to think Illumise was useless... until my friends used a prankster one on me and I had to eat my words xD

Ey b0ss
Reaction score
Well in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Honey gather was quite useful as you save some money which was what I meant xD
I know females have the ability too :p but if it had a really useless ability (just the male ones) it would be probably the most useless. But in X and Y, is really is somewhat useless...

My Body Is Ready
Reaction score
A male Combee, and they are so common too, it really takes a while to look for a female.