• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Useless Pokemon

Unown isn't the only useless pokemon. Since you now get heart scales for free everyday Luvdisc is now useless. Also Farfetch'd no wonder they're going extinct.

Farfetch'd is pretty useful as an HM whore that can learn both cut and fly, though that was more useful in 4th gen than in 5th gen.

Last edited:
Dunsparce. What the hell does it do? What is here for? I don't get it. They'd better give that an evo.

But I think Unown are cool.

So does anyone here think that if Farfetch'd gained an Evolution it would be somewhat useful via Eviolite in Little Cup?

Sunkern/Sunflora.
Luvdisk
Zubat (not Crobat)
Arceus (so useful it's useless.)

First off, let me say that Magikarp was pretty much intended from the start to be a joke Pokemon and not to be taken seriously.

Unown is pretty much useless given it only knows one move and only exists to move the plot, it's nothing but a gimmick Pokemon. Luvdisc is only useful for one thing, and that is getting heart scales, nothing more.

Mine is Farfetch'd. There may have only been one of him in the RBY era, but he is weak and has no evolution.

For Christmas this year we're roasting a duck with leeks and calling it our Christmas Farfetch'd. Not joking.

Unown x9000
And what's terrible about it is that it has all this power in every other Pokemon media but it's pitiful in the game.
And Hoppip. Its only purpose is to become a Jumpluff.
DUNSPARCE.

Probably Arcues and Deoxys.

I couldn't find a use for either of them, they are way over hyped.

Dunsparce. You can't even use it in Little Cup.

Unown isn't the only useless pokemon. Since you now get heart scales for free everyday Luvdisc is now useless. Also Farfetch'd no wonder they're going extinct.

Farfetch'd is pretty useful as an HM whore that can learn both cut and fly, though that was more useful in 4th gen than in 5th gen.

I had heard the term "HM slave" before, but "whore" is just :'''D...

Probably Delibird. I like its design, but its horrible, plus it only learns present, which is probably also one of the worse moves

(although it can learn moves via TM so it may not be the most useless pokemon, but i still think its pretty useless)

I find Watchog to be useless, since when I caught it in White, I even found a better HM Slave than it.

According to a top 15 worst Pokemon list from Youtube, it's Burmy, because not only are its evolutions worthless stat wise, they're also both unoriginal in both typings and outclassed by every other Bug types who share the same typings.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom