• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves and Pokemon

Jshadias

trollz r ppl 2
Reaction score
These need different pages for seperate versions. Besides the fact that some of the moves change between versions and other things like some Pokemon's types change (i.e. Magneton), I want to do listings of which Pokemon learn a move and which moves a Pokemon learns (unless you want to just have Meowth's link as the reference for that?), obviously it wouldn't work too well to show data for every version on the same page. Any suggestions on how this should be done?

Also, the male and female symbols look like utter shit for me, is this wide-spread?

On the nidoran's pages, that is.

Last edited:
Fine. List all the moves the pokemon can learn. Just don't change the navigation without discussing it first. Meowth and I spent all day yesterday making that nav. Don't change it without discussing it first.

L_X

Working on creating a slashformat for it. Not quite there yet, though, as it's a little bit beyond my technical Pedia knowledge, but I'm trying to self-teach.

The lists of Pokemon learning a move should really be on seperate pages for each Generation...

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom