Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Dragon of the Water
Reaction score
Why did they remove Crunch from Mightyena's movepool (not counting DW Poochyena moveset)? It still annoys me.

Keep moving forward
Reaction score
Why did they remove Crunch from Mightyena's movepool (not counting DW Poochyena moveset)? It still annoys me.
Poochyena learns Crunch at level 53, so they didn't totally remove it.

the future is not written
Reaction score
Poochyena learns Crunch at level 53, so they didn't totally remove it.
Still, no one trains a Poochyena up that high XD

They should put it back on the Mightyena moveset.

Keelah Se'Lai
Reaction score
Growlithe should learn growl, I mean its even in his name!

Bulbapædist
Reaction score
Reminds me of how Lickitung didn't learn Lick till like Gen III, I think.

Reaction score
Lickitung got lick in Yellow I think.

Flareon should also get wild charge most of the fire type pokemon from gen 1 that are physical have it(Arcanine and Rapidash). Plus Eevee should learn crunch by level up. Leafeon and Flareon would love that. Scyther should get dragon claw(Someone mentioned reptile looking pokemon learn it and scyther looks reptile like in the face)

Man of Many Accelgor
Reaction score
First of all...Why isn't Yanmega Bug/Dragon...it is a dragonfly! It should be able to learn a STAB Draco Meteor.

And another thing! Scyther is a big, heavy stable humanoid with WINGS. So why can PIDGEY learn fly and SCYTHER can't?

Deputy Head Admin
Reaction score
Because thats the way Game Freak made it. With that logic Flygon should be Bug/Dragon as well.

The Hellish Angel
Reaction score
I just realized, why doesn't Zapdos gt Hurricane or whatever it's called? It's supposedly able to cause summer storms, and I would think that a hurricane would be a part of that.

Although, that, Thunder, and Rain Dance on the same Pokemon would probably be overkill, no?

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
Pikachu should have Extreme Speed and Zap Cannon (I said this in another thread before :p).
Druddigon should have Dragon Dance. Those are the only 2 that come to mind atm.

Reaction score
Larvesta and Volcarona attract via tm. Any other gendered pokemon that learns tms (besides nincada to keep shedinja from learning it.) can learn it.
why not them?

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Druddigon should have Dragon Dance. Those are the only 2 that come to mind atm.
It should learn it for flavour, but it wouldn't be much use to it since it's so slow anyway.

Although, Krookodile should learn Dragon Dance. Feraligatr learns it, so I don't see why this croc can't... Heck, even Whishcash learns it. O_O

I just realized, why doesn't Zapdos gt Hurricane or whatever it's called? It's supposedly able to cause summer storms, and I would think that a hurricane would be a part of that.

Although, that, Thunder, and Rain Dance on the same Pokemon would probably be overkill, no?
Dragonite learns all three, so it's not that overkill that it's impossible. Zapdos should definately learn Hurricane, though.

Last edited:
Some say I'm part opossum
Reaction score
Someone please inform me as to why Qwilfish can't learn Spike Cannon?-_-'

The Hellish Angel
Reaction score
Erm, Quilfish isn't big enough to be a Spike Cannon? I dunno...

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
Kind of surprised that Braviary doesn't learn Seismic Toss. I mean, if it can carry a car, picking up the opponent and piledriving them shouldn't be that hard.

Reaction score
Scyther should get dragon claw(Someone mentioned reptile looking pokemon learn it and scyther looks reptile like in the face)
Wat.

It has scythes, not claws! And it wouldn't be fitting, Scyther is a Praying Mantis.

Reaction score
Look at Garchomp its claws look pretty similar to Scythers. Scizor learns metal CLAW so I think it should learn it.