• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Why doesn't Beartic learn Ice Fang? It's supposed to be able to make fangs from ice! THIS IS STUPID

Muk has an arm, Togekiss most likely use its wings, like steel wing.

How on earth does a giant blob break bricks? And I don't think any bird could break a brick without also breaking it's wing.

Now, back on topic, I'd like to see X-Scissor on Farfetch'd. He can learn Fury Cutter already, so why not?

Farfetch'd only has one weapon for slashing. X-Scissor demands two.

How on earth does a giant blob break bricks? And I don't think any bird could break a brick without also breaking it's wing.

Now, back on topic, I'd like to see X-Scissor on Farfetch'd. He can learn Fury Cutter already, so why not?

I think X-scissor is usually reserved for pokemon with two blades, so it kind of makes sense Farfetch'd doesn't learn it.

EDIT: darn you SharKing

Muk makes sense. And yet, Togekiss can make its wings as hard as steel with no ill ramifications?

I want Cofagrius to be able to learn Hypnosis.

Scrafty needs Sucker Punch.

Ekans can have it,but not Scrafty!?COME ON!

Sneasel and Weavile can't learn Razor Wind, despite it being named after the demon they are based on. It's like if a Fly couldn't learn "Fly".

Sneasel and Weavile can't learn Razor Wind, despite it being named after the demon they are based on. It's like if a Fly couldn't learn "Fly".

Most flies can't learn fly as they can't support the weight of a human outside of battle.

Poor Lumineon needs Quiver Dance. It knows an abnormally large amount of butterfly-like moves already, so given that direction of thought it doesn't seem too impossible. I'm crossing my fingers for Grey.

I've always thought Ninetales should get Psychic by TM. Doesn't it say in one of the Pokédex enteries that 9 Wizards combined their powers to create Ninetales? It just seems odd that she doens't have Psychic as a possible attack.

Octillery: Hydro Pump (No, it really doesn't learn it alreddy)
Victini: Gravity.
Serperior: Hex, Power Gem, Dragon Breath, Confusion/Psybeam/Extrasensory (prehaps then it wouldn't have one of the worst movepools of the starters)

Finally
Golurk: Gear Change - Because you got to find first gear in your giant robot (car). On a more serious note, Sky Uppercut (it can fly and learns lots of punch moves)

Phanpy needs to get Water Gun back. Why did they remove it, anyways?

Also, I'd love to see Meowth with Flame Wheel. If it can learn Water Pulse and Thunderbolt (well, could in the case of Water Pulse), I see no reason for it not to learn Flame Wheel. >:U

No-one's mentioned Skarmory yet? It can't learn f***in Metal Claw. Or Iron Tail, for that matter.

Volt Tackle really needs to be shared amongst the Electric pokemon, The Pichu family are the only pokemon given this move.

^ They gotta haqve a signature for their mascot, and Wild Charge is good enough.

Despite the bad fly example earlier, I agree with Sneasel and Weavile learning Razor Wind. The move's Japanese name is kamaitachi, and the two are based on kamaitachi: wind-riding weasels with bladed paws. Sneasel and Weavile have very sharp claws, they move very fast... oh, and they're weasels.

It's really annoying that Gligar, Gliscor and Emolga can't learn fly. I mean, sure, the creatures they're based on can only glide and not actually fly, but c'mon!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom