• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Why did they remove Crunch from Mightyena's movepool (not counting DW Poochyena moveset)? It still annoys me.

Reminds me of how Lickitung didn't learn Lick till like Gen III, I think.

Lickitung got lick in Yellow I think.

Flareon should also get wild charge most of the fire type pokemon from gen 1 that are physical have it(Arcanine and Rapidash). Plus Eevee should learn crunch by level up. Leafeon and Flareon would love that. Scyther should get dragon claw(Someone mentioned reptile looking pokemon learn it and scyther looks reptile like in the face)

First of all...Why isn't Yanmega Bug/Dragon...it is a dragonfly! It should be able to learn a STAB Draco Meteor.

And another thing! Scyther is a big, heavy stable humanoid with WINGS. So why can PIDGEY learn fly and SCYTHER can't?

I just realized, why doesn't Zapdos gt Hurricane or whatever it's called? It's supposedly able to cause summer storms, and I would think that a hurricane would be a part of that.

Although, that, Thunder, and Rain Dance on the same Pokemon would probably be overkill, no?

Pikachu should have Extreme Speed and Zap Cannon (I said this in another thread before :p).
Druddigon should have Dragon Dance. Those are the only 2 that come to mind atm.

Larvesta and Volcarona attract via tm. Any other gendered pokemon that learns tms (besides nincada to keep shedinja from learning it.) can learn it.
why not them?

Druddigon should have Dragon Dance. Those are the only 2 that come to mind atm.

It should learn it for flavour, but it wouldn't be much use to it since it's so slow anyway.

Although, Krookodile should learn Dragon Dance. Feraligatr learns it, so I don't see why this croc can't... Heck, even Whishcash learns it. O_O

I just realized, why doesn't Zapdos gt Hurricane or whatever it's called? It's supposedly able to cause summer storms, and I would think that a hurricane would be a part of that.

Although, that, Thunder, and Rain Dance on the same Pokemon would probably be overkill, no?

Dragonite learns all three, so it's not that overkill that it's impossible. Zapdos should definately learn Hurricane, though.

Last edited:
Erm, Quilfish isn't big enough to be a Spike Cannon? I dunno...

Kind of surprised that Braviary doesn't learn Seismic Toss. I mean, if it can carry a car, picking up the opponent and piledriving them shouldn't be that hard.

Scyther should get dragon claw(Someone mentioned reptile looking pokemon learn it and scyther looks reptile like in the face)

Wat.

It has scythes, not claws! And it wouldn't be fitting, Scyther is a Praying Mantis.

Look at Garchomp its claws look pretty similar to Scythers. Scizor learns metal CLAW so I think it should learn it.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom