• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moves you think a Pokemon should have.

Gunk Shot for Skuntank, Drapion and Seviper as they'd really appreciate a power move (especially Seviper who can abuse Coil's accuracy boosts). Remind me again why Infernape of all things can learn it?

I like to believe that Gamefreak have declared war on logic.

I like to believe that Gamefreak have declared war on logic.
Might as well be true. Gyarados and Golbat, with their powerful jaws, can't learn Crunch (yet Snorunt can, somehow); Genesect doesn't appear to have wings, yet it can Fly, when Yanmega, with it's giant wings, can't; somehow Octillery can launch Bullet Seeds, Rock Blasts, Fire Blasts, Charge Beams, and even HYPER BEAMS!!!, yet it can't use a huge amount of water to fire a Hydro Pump.

(^^^is all suggested by someone else at one point)

Gunk Shot for Skuntank, Drapion and Seviper as they'd really appreciate a power move (especially Seviper who can abuse Coil's accuracy boosts). Remind me again why Infernape of all things can learn it?

Apes/Monkeys fling stuff too...

(ever been bit by a parrot? 350 lbs of force per square inch, baybee).
Holy crap, seriously?!

Anyways, I kinda wanna see Braviary get ExtremeSpeed, to make up for his "meh" speed. I've heard people say Stone Edge and Flare Blitz, and those seem like good suggestions as well.

Xatu - Air Slash

Druddigon - Head Smash

Excadrill - Stone Edge

Accelgor - Shadow Sneak and/or ExtremeSpeed (?)

The Musketeer trio could use Aura Sphere in their movesets, maybe the Kami trio, too.

The Kami trio doesn't really have anything that justifies having Aura Sphere; maybe the Musketeer trio, though, but it's not really needed.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom