• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 10: "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai" discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those screenshots give off big "Dawn will play a somewhat important role beyond that of being the main supportive character" vibes... Or is it just me? :p

Some more screenshots:
dp039-mv10-01.jpg

Some stuff for the pearlshippers
dp039-mv10-02.jpg

dp039-mv10-03.jpg

dp039-mv10-04.jpg

dp039-mv10-05.jpg

Looks like Dawn won't be pushed to the sidelines in the movies like Misty and May were.

Nice to see her play an active role in the movies.

Is that a giant wig I see on Meowth?

Also, searching for "legs" in this thread only yields a link that's no longer accurate--can someone show me the pic of Darkrai with the really skinny legs?
Sheesh, he looks like a cross between Usopp and Weird Al.

Looks like Dawn won't be pushed to the sidelines in the movies like Misty and May were.

Nice to see her play an active role in the movies.

I don't know how you see that? All I see is Dawn nearly falling off a cliff and Ash catching her by the hand, doesn't mean shey'll have an active roll in the movie.

I don't know how you see that? All I see is Dawn nearly falling off a cliff and Ash catching her by the hand, doesn't mean shey'll have an active roll in the movie.

I believe he was also referring to the pictures posted by Emerals a few posts ago.

They just sort of give off that vibe... But, of course, this is all speculaton. :)

And where I can find this trailler? I didn't on the oficial site. Could anyone rip the trailer or give an You Tube link?

Sorry for double posting, but could somebody snap me the scene where Lickilicky is visible fully?

And in the last part of the M10 manga published in Sho4... as Palkia appears, the ghosts of the Pokémon suddenly return to their bodies, and Alberto returns to human form. And then they realise that what's been happening so far is Palkia's doing. But then, Dialga appears as well, and the battle commences again.

And Team Rocket walks right into it. Then there's this hilarious scene where the clock spins madly and Jessie, James and Meowth become wrinkled as a prune.

Here's a new mystery: Darkrai calls Alice Alicia. Alicia being Alice's grandmother - who Alice now suspects has encountered Darkrai. Then, Tonio sees the word oración again in the diary - he doesn't know what Gody is referring to, but Alice does! Everyone heads for the Space-Time Tower, and the manga ends there. With no explanation as to what Oración actually is.

Blah.

And in the last part of the M10 manga published in Sho4... as Palkia appears, the ghosts of the Pokémon suddenly return to their bodies, and Alberto returns to human form.

That's an awesome definition of space which Palkia controls. Simply fucking up reality.

Zhen Lin said:
And Team Rocket walks right into it. Then there's this hilarious scene where the clock spins madly and Jessie, James and Meowth become wrinkled as a prune.
This will simply make the entire movie. XD

Here's a new mystery: Darkrai calls Alice Alicia. Alicia being Alice's grandmother - who Alice now suspects has encountered Darkrai. Then, Tonio sees the word oración again in the diary - he doesn't know what Gody is referring to, but Alice does! Everyone heads for the Space-Time Tower, and the manga ends there. With no explanation as to what Oración actually is.
Wicked.

Probably some magic in the Space-Time Tower. Could explain what Ash is seen carrying in the trailer - probably an important part of the tower which needs to be placed back.
Or not.

This seems like it's going to be a damn great movie.

But as for the manga...has someone managed to scan the entire thing? I've only been able to find a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom