• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 10: "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai" discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a screen from the movie it aired during this weeks eppy.

Movie01.jpg

No clue whether it is or not, but DANG, that's pretty. ... And now I need to stop staring at it because I feel like I'll fall over. xD;

May or may not be actual footage from the movie (probably not - at this early stage it's probably just some sketches), but that's the setting. A high-resolution picture of it is used as the backdrop on the official site.

Speaking of Diaruga and Parukia, there was once a rumor saying that Aruseus would be in this (although I'm quite sure it's been downgraded back to rumor). Any thoughts?

I don't think D/P will be the only true legends in this... There could be other cameos, such as Giratina in the shadows (being its a sort of "alter-ego" or "clone" of D/P), or maybe even Aruseus will step in at the end to put an end to their quarreling. Not sure, but I'm definately looking forward to it. Being an old-time Godzilla fan, this movie sure has that Godzilla feel! The poster art I refer to as a Godzilla work, how it has both monsters locked in combat, fully detailed and beautifully articulated with their designs, and one monster dramatically blasting a beam of light... Yehh, good times.

I predict that (also) the Legends of the past will possibly appear in a short, considering they were shown on a poster of their own with the big Pika "10". They will some day, I'm sure of it, stick all movie-Poke's in one jam-packed feature/special.

Also, I think that movies of the future will be as so (how I think they'll feature the legends): Manaphy, Diaruga and Parukia, Yukishii and Agunomu and Emuritto, Kureseria and Darkrai, Sheimi and Hiidoran (if not, Sheimi in a movie and Hiidoran in a special), Giratina and Regigigas (if not, both in separate movies, with Regigigas with Regirock, Regice, and Registeel), Fione (special), and Aruseus (possibly along with a 5th Gen Legend).

Also, I think that movies of the future will be as so (how I think they'll feature the legends): Manaphy, Diaruga and Parukia, Yukishii and Agunomu and Emuritto, Kureseria and Darkrai, Sheimi and Hiidoran (if not, Sheimi in a movie and Hiidoran in a special), Giratina and Regigigas (if not, both in separate movies, with Regigigas with Regirock, Regice, and Registeel), Fione (special), and Aruseus (possibly along with a 5th Gen Legend).

D/P will probably only have 4 movies at the max like AG did, so either some D/P legends won't be in the movies or they'll shove a chunk of them into each.

And as someone said before, the last D/P movie will probably have the first 5th gen legend in it to build up hype for the next gen, so that leaves even less room for the D/P pokes to get fully featured.

The D/P series will only go on until the 5th gen games come out, so that's a timeframe of at least 4 years and probably only 4 movies which is just what AG got. They don't have time to make as many movies as you're suggesting.

Kinda off-topic, but this was too cool not too show, and this Dialga/Palkia thread seemed good to do it.

1168245457745.jpg

I would not be surprised if this movie ended with Palkia and Dialga fusing into Arseus and blessing the Pokemon world with It's Godly Love. Or something.

Arseus could be in the movie.

In the beginning, there was only a chaotic, heaving sea. Everything was mixed together, and in the center an egg appeared. From the egg fell out the first one. The first one created two children. Time started to turn. Space started to expand. It also bore from its own body three mortal lives. The two children prayed and the thing called matter was born. The three lives prayed and the thing called spirit was born. As the world had been created, the first one went to sleep.

In the beginning, there was only a chaotic, heaving sea. Everything was mixed together, and in the center an egg appeared. From the egg fell out Arseus. It created Dialga and Palkia. Time started to turn. Space started to expand. It also bore from its own body Yuxie, Agnome, and Emurit. Dialga and Palkia prayed and the thing called matter was born. Yuxie, Agnome, and Emurit prayed and the thing called spirit was born. As the world had been created, Arseus went to sleep.

Dialga and Palkia feuding, Arseus wakes up to stop it?

Nah...I'm just saying that the Digimon comment is one that's been thrown around by fans and non-fans alike since Generation II.

Yeah, did you happen too see my MetalGregglemon avatar?

I think it's dumb also. If Gamefreak made it, and say it's a Pokemon...well, guess what?

Also, people seem to act like there is some template for them as well....

er yes i think it might be
can someone put up a link to the movie poster

I hope we get some stuff about this in CoroCoro...I wanna see Hikari in movie form.

I think he means how Hikari is drawn in movie fom. For example, May in the regular series just looks plain (click the first one for BF May) and then movie May is all proportional and everything (click second for PotS May)

It's not that much of a difference and May wasn't a very good example. Ash is a much better one . . his face changes completely . . mostly his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom