• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 11 DVD cover art

I agree with the second part of your statement. Maybe I've been ignorant and not seen the other anti-Brock threads. The one about Holly amuses me the most.

That aside, this is just a promo cover. Brock may be shown sidelined like the rest.

Yeah, Shaymin isn't included in both the cover and the title, how strange?

I don't see a reason for not including Shaymin if Dialga is included in the cover.

Shaymin is the Sky Warrior (Its Sky Forme)

I think it's just a quickie art. Not the official one. Just to confirm the name.
It's a regular promotional artwork for the movie that has been seen in Japan as well, so it's not a "quickie". o.o
Blame Pokémon USA for choosing it.

Well maybe PUSA will put Brock on the final cover, but Piplup was referring to the Japanese cover where he's not present at all.
I see Pochama on both the movie poster and the Japanese DVD cover.

I see Pochama on both the movie poster and the Japanese DVD cover.

He mean that as I (Piplup) said, Brock isn't on the Japanese DVD cover just like he isn't on the cover Pokémon.com shows

The only thing that really bugs me is the reduced size of the Pokemon logo. You'd think it would be bigger to attract more attention.

I get the feeling thatBrock is there to lend a little more credibility to the traveling group, kinda like Haley Brooks in The Wizard.

Personally I kinda doubt there will be any changes made to the title/logo or the cover art. I believe that would be the first time something like this would be done in an English movie title.
I don't see much space left for an additional "Shaymin" in the current English logo design either as it is usually the case with the Japanese movie logos.
I don't want to say it impossible to happen, but it seems quite unlikely.

The only thing that really bugs me is the reduced size of the Pokemon logo. You'd think it would be bigger to attract more attention.
Is it reall that much smaller than on movie 10's cover? Doesn't see so to me.

Is it reall that much smaller than on movie 10's cover? Doesn't see so to me.

I guess, but there it was at the top, so it was the first thing you saw. Putting it on the bottom makes the title seem less important.

Alright, place yer bets, place yer bets! How will they say Giratina's name?

Gear-ra-TEE-na,

or

Gi-RAH-tih-na?

Come on, folks, lay it on the table!

Gi-RAH-tih-na, sadly. That's what they did with Jirachi. ^o^;

But it'd be nice if it were Gear-ra-TEE-na, even if it sounds like Tina. xD

Gear-ra-TEE-na's my bet... because that's how I've been pronouncing it in my mind for the last two years.

Anyone know how its name said in PBR?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom