• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 12 site updates with mysterious silhouettes: Official site gets redesigned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Movie 12 site possibly reveals new Pokémon: Official site gets redesigned

If those are new Pokemon. Well... I'll probably leave the fandom after the release of HGSS.

I thought SHE STILL ISN'T CRYS!! was enough reason for you...

Re: Movie 12 site possibly reveals new Pokémon: Official site gets redesigned

If those are new Pokemon. Well... I'll probably leave the fandom after the release of HGSS.

The logout button is right at the top of the screen. And no one is stopping you from clicking it.

150px-493Arceus.png

Flip it and rotate it 90 degrees counter-clockwise and you have your first Keychain, for the head at least.

I think the second one is Pikachu with both his ears sticking out on the right and his tail sticking out on the left.

The third may be a Raichu, NEPichu needs a mommy, he/she's only a baby afterall ;<

She.

I don't understand why the general opinion is that it can't possibly any new(ish) pokemon, There's no reason for everything to be so predictable.

Gizamimi Pichuu may not evolve IN THE FILM, but that doesn't mean she can't evolve. Her evolved forms may just get a "honorable mention", being that she'll likely evolve in HGSS.

There's no reason to hide previously revealed Pokemon.
It may not be a brand new Pokemon, but it is something new.

That's what they did last time.

I don't think a new Pokemon would be kept a secret this close to a movie's release.

They always promote the hell out of a new Pokemon, and the 5th gen poke would get promotion similar to notch-eared Pichu. In fact, it probably would have been in its place or co-starred alongside it.

So most likely its an existing Pokemon.

I agree with the general opinion that they're indeed the notched evos and Arceus. A new, generation 5 Pokémon will be revealed in Movie 13 in the earliest.

By that logic if the first one is Arceus then in hgss it should have some kinda pure forme.

I'm still holding onto hopes that these are out new starters. Unlikely as it sounds, someone has to support that idea. I sea a sea serpent of some kind when I look at the first chain, and something resembling a happiny in the second. As for the third... Well, I don't have a clue what that is. Raichu maybe, but that's pushing it. I'm getting sick of all of this NEP stuff.

The third keychain is the only one that's ambiguous as far as I'm concerned. The first is clearly Arceus, and the second is also clearly Pikachu on the right and Gizamimi Pichu on the left (part of her un-notched ear is on the side).

There shouldn't even be a debate over this. They'd be hyping this more if it was a new Pokémon or even if it was a new form.

The third keychain is the only one that's ambiguous as far as I'm concerned. The first is clearly Arceus, and the second is also clearly Pikachu on the right and Gizamimi Pichu on the left (part of her un-notched ear is on the side).

There shouldn't even be a debate over this. They'd be hyping this more if it was a new Pokémon or even if it was a new form.
You clearly don't remember how a new forme for Shaymin was first thought about by a pen with a question mark over the keychain.

You clearly don't remember how a new forme for Shaymin was first thought about by a pen with a question mark over the keychain.

I thought Shaymin SF was first shown on a glass?

Agreed. I don't see them keeping a 5th gen Pokemon a secret only what...3 weeks now before the movie comes out in Japan?

By Movie 13 we should have a 5th gen legendary co-starring with maybe...Ho-oh finally? I am hoping Ho-oh finally gets its movie debut next year, and with the remakes it makes perfect sense too.

It's clearly Arceus' head.

Really? I don't see the resemblance.

Maybe it's because the images are so small that I can't see it.

I can see how the second one could have Pikachu on it, the ears are very similar.

But why are people going on about a Notch-eared Pikachu? I thought there was only Notch-ear Pichu, and that was it |:

By Movie 13 we should have a 5th gen legendary co-starring with maybe...Ho-oh finally? I am hoping Ho-oh finally gets its movie debut next year, and with the remakes it makes perfect sense too.

Movie 13 = probably equal Celebi, a 5th Gen Pokemon, and maybe Ho-Oh but don't count on it.

Notice How all of Ashes and Dawns pokemon appear on these keychains - but not brocks. Seems like they neglect him a bit in the movies (look at GANTW where he didnt even make it into the distorsion world first time around) So i guess one possibility that hasnt been adressed yet is that one of these keychains contain Brocks pokemon - why blanked out? maybe one evolves soon before or during the movie - however i admit this is extremely unlikely - and they didnt blank out monferno or staraptor in the early movie posters. Very unlikly i know - but it was a new idea.

Ah well, Arceus and NEP+Pika keychain. Boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom