• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunyshore

Electric Obsession
Reaction score
Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

OLDER NEWS: December 8th: Movie is officially titled "キュレムVS聖剣士"/Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen!

December 16th: New "alt" movie poster!
movie15_02.png

ORIGINAL: It can now be confirmed which Pokemon will be featured in Movie 15. Thank you AAPF!
All About Pokemon Figure (AAPF): Pokemon DS Touch Pen Movie 15th 2012 version (TTA)

Last edited:
Re: Movie 15: The Muskedeers and Kyurem

Not very surprising. I love Kyurem though. ^^

Muskedeer Trio, Keldeo, and Kyurem. I smell a possible movie focused around Iris. Nature Pokemon, Dragon/Ice type. Of course. But, I'm pretty sure it'll be a Satoshi movie again. Hopefully, it's better then the Victini one which a bit of a lackluster in terms of entertainment and uniqueness.

Can we have our Rica/MamoMiya/Aoi trio PLEASE? That would make the most epic movie soundtrack everrrr.

The Muskedeers are all about regaining trust in humans; I personally think Satoshi has got this one in the bag with little doubt.

On the bottom right corner of the image of the product hyperlinked there seems to be the logo of the film with its title. Can anyone read it or find a bigger picture? I expect the film will include Keldeo because it is the master of the Musketeer trio which are, according to the title of this thread, in the film.

Last edited:

The Muskedeers are all about regaining trust in humans; I personally think Satoshi has got this one in the bag with little doubt.

Honestly, it should focus on Ash AND Iris. Maybe Cilan too since he's getting more focus than Brock. Plus, there are three Muskedeers so...

Honestly, it should focus on Ash AND Iris. Maybe Cilan too since he's getting more focus than Brock. Plus, there are three Muskedeers so...

Dent I could understand as he compares Pokémon and Trainer. He can speak first hand about humans being nice to Pokémon. Iris's symbolism to trust between humans and Pokémon... yeah, definitely not up there with Satoshi or Dent.

There were three Legendary birds in Lugia Revelations. We all know how they were synched to Sato, Kasumi and Takeshi.

Aww, no Muskadeers(Possible new lake trio) or Kyurem(Dragon for not Ash or N(Ghetsis?)) in the mainstream anime, but YES to My Little Ponymon(Keldeo)!

On the bottom right corner of the image of the product hyperlinked there seems to be the logo of the film with its title. Can anyone read it or find a bigger picture? I expect the film will include Keldeo because it is the master of the Musketeer trio which are, according to the title of this thread, in the film.

Keldeo isn't the master of the Musketeer trio... I think Cobalion is Keldeo is the newest member of the quartet it was rescued by the Musketeers. Anyway I wonder if any new forms will appear in this movie I'm expecting a new form from Kyurem

I expected information about next year's film to surface near the beginning of December so I am surprised that merchandise is already being announced.

Keldeo isn't the master of the Musketeer trio... I think Cobalion is Keldeo is the newest member of the quartet it was rescued by the Musketeers.

Cobalion is the oldest member of the Musketeer trio so it is clearly their "leader."

Anyways, it's pretty much set that Keldeo is the official mascot for this film.

Anyway I wonder if any new forms will appear in this movie I'm expecting a new form from Kyurem

It is possible considering Giratina and Shaymin's formes were revealed completely out of the blue, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one. Kyurem supposedly came to the Pokemon planet on a meteorite. The form that it appears in the games is probably its original appearance.

Terrakion - Fighting/Rock (Victory Road)(Physically strongest)
Cobalion - Fighting Steel (Guidance Chamber)(Leader)
Virizion - Fighting/Grass (Pinwheel Forest)(The best Swordsman)
Keldeo - Fighting/Water (Event)(the rookie)

They all learn sword based attacks and are very badass.

terrakion.png
keldeo.png
virizion.png
cobalion.png

Yeah, this was pretty much a given considering the huge amount of Kyurem and muskedeer stuff that has been announced over the last couple of months, thought it's nice that there's finally something linking it to the upcoming film in written word.

Keldeo couldn't be arriving at a more coincidental time though, given the whole pony thing and all. Yeesh, that's gonna get real old, real fast...

I will say that it's cool to finally have an event pokemon that is actually linked to the movie's supporting 'mons in game canon. When's the last time that happened? Mew?

"Hey, Grave-E, you can't just assume Keldeo will be featured in the film without proof!"
"Yes I can."
"Shit! Ya got me there!"

"Hey, Grave-E, you can't just assume Keldeo will be featured in the film without proof!"
"Yes I can."
"Shit! Ya got me there!"

It's clearly going to be Dented-shell Mijumaru.

*cough*

I expected information about next year's film to surface near the beginning of December so I am surprised that merchandise is already being announced.

Cobalion is the oldest member of the Musketeer trio so it is clearly their "leader."

Anyways, it's pretty much set that Keldeo is the official mascot for this film.

It is possible considering Giratina and Shaymin's formes were revealed completely out of the blue, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for this one. Kyurem supposedly came to the Pokemon planet on a meteorite. The form that it appears in the games is probably its original appearance.

I don't know... I always thought that when Kyurem emerged from the meteorite it didn't have all of its strength thus taken such a weak or old appearance.

It may be the announcement at the Jump Festa, on 17 and 18 December, which has been leaked by this product being in the blog hyperlinked.

Very excited about this! Kyurem appearing= Pokémon Gra(e)y Version? Only time will tell! :-D

I don't think that's the movie's logo..It looks like it's the Best Wishes anime logo.

So great to finally have confirmation.

Aww, I thought they were going to save Kyurem for a future movie w/ Mewtwo judging by the TCG and the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom