• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Kyurem in each form gets a bit of Reshiram or Zekrom on him. This movie will be super busy with all these legendaries all over the place.

If this is real, it seems interesting. Kyurem's two forms look pretty awkward though. Meloetta's Sparkling Recital is the name of the Pikachu short.

Hopefully the movie can provide an explanation as to how this particular Kyurem is able to change its forme.

That mini-movie poster with Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Psyduck, Torchic and Chikorita sure makes me nostalgic. I wonder if those pokemon were chosen purposely. :/

Misty's Psyduck, Togepi, Dawn's Piplup May's Torchic, Ash's Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur probably all will appear in this special as wild Pokemon hanging together. It'll be a nice little easter egg for fans.

Misty's Psyduck, Togepi, Dawn's Piplup May's Torchic, Ash's Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur probably all will appear in this special as wild Pokemon hanging together. It'll be a nice little easter egg for fans.

As I said in that Meloetta thread in the news section (so many different threads discussing the same things... why?) I'm not convinced yet that all these Poké will really appear
If they will appear (hopefully...) then I say that they're probably just random wild ones and not the ones who belonged to the trainers you listed (they obviously were chosen due to being popular Pokémon owned by past main characters, but I doubt they are exactly the same ones, it wouldn't make much sense... like with Togepi now being a Togetic in a different dimension, etc... it wouldn't work...)

Hah, Mijumaru and Tsutarja are in the poster but since the pig has evolved by the time of the movie, it's no longer cute and marketable so they chose to just ignore it completely.

Never noticed that thing on the side of Meloetta's head resembles a microphone. That's sorta cool. And I'm sure Kyurem's glad to get rid of its T-rex arms with its form changes.

wwwdotuporg2688115.jpg

That's May's Bulbasaur.

Anyway, I don't know if the movies posters for the last movie were accurate or not, but I would love it if Cilan's Stunfisk appears here, especially if it battles something.

I wonder how Iris will act with Kyreum in this movie ? she loves dragons and hate Ice !! but most likely she will get no rule in this movie

Misty's Psyduck, Togepi, Dawn's Piplup May's Torchic, Ash's Chikorita, Squirtle, Bulbasaur probably all will appear in this special as wild Pokemon hanging together. It'll be a nice little easter egg for fans.[/QUOE]

logo.jpg

I don't think that's a heart birthmark. ;/

Well THAT Bulbasaur, yes.

All, if not, most of those Pokemon you mentioned, are on the 15th anniversary poster, so I didn't know which one you meant.

Also, I lile te look of Keldeo's horn glowing in the latest poster. It'll probably be Sacred Sword and I hope all of the musketeers use a combined Sacred Sword.

Keldeo's glowing horn is likely Sword of Mystery, his signature move.

Also this will be one film won't it, and not two?

Also this will be one film won't it, and not two?

Actually, it seems ALL BW movies will be "double feature"
Movie 14 featured both Black movie and White movie, being two different versions of the same story
Movie 15 seems to be featuring a Keldeo movie and a Meloetta movie - so far it's not sure what Meloetta's movie will be exactly, but it's probably either a short movie like the ones movies 1-6 had, or hopefully something more than that (like a 30-40 minutes movie that also possibly will get connected to Keldeo's movie somehow, but I admit it might be just wishful thinking of me, though we really don't know anything yet about the Meloetta movie - so everything can happen until we get more info about that)
So while it's different from what Movie 14 did, it looks like they do want to keep the "double feature" thing

I think they're just bringing the 20-minute shorts back, and that there won't be an ANA short this year. I doubt it's any longer than a normal Pokémon episode.

I hope they are bringing the shorts back for good. Bar one or two exceptions, the extra running time has never really done the films any favours imo, and at least that way we'd get pure 'mon-based entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom