• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll still get an ANA short regardless of what Meloetta's movie ends up being - the ANA shorts, unlike the short movies of movies 1-6, have nothing to do with the movies, so I doubt it'd affect them at all
I also still hope that this is NOT the return of the short movies, but instead a smaller movie that isn't that short and that will actually link to the "main" movie's plot somehow
But I guess I really should prepare myself to see the return of the short movies from now on (or maybe just this one time?)
Anyway, even if it IS just another short movie like the old ones, it's still nice to get something extra with the movie, so that's good for me... I hope that it'd at least be on the level of the movies 1-6 shorts, and not like the ANA shorts (since the few ANA shorts I watched kind of disappointed me - seemed to be much less entertaining and I'm not sure if I like the narrator "dubbing" the Poké)

You know what could be awesome to get every year instead of a "short movie" ? A similar short movie (or longer as I said I hope this one will be) that will actually be based on of the recent games that otherwise wouldn't recieve anime adaption or just a minor one (so for example, the DP movies could feature an extra Mystery Dungeon / Ranger stories, the BW ones could feature Nobunaga, etc...)
Hopefully they'll try to do something like this with the next movie... but I know I better not expect it...

Back to the short/ main feature format for the movies: another way of hearkening back to the first generation.

I remember reading that, after the movie shorts were discontinued, they just threw in scenes with the cutesey Pokemon running around.

I die laughing if that little ugly thing beats kyurem! LOL! Am I the only one that thinks keldeo is the worst pokemon ever and I'm ashamed to know its a legendary?

I wouldn't go as far as calling it the worst Pokemon ever. Let's be real, there are far worst Pokemon out there. However, it isn't a Pokemon that is memorable to me. I'm not sure why the designers chose to give it that ugly pig snout. To make it look unique? It looks bad in my opinion.

Oha Suta shown a new trailer apparently, which shows off the Kyurem forms and Meloetta. Wow, White Kyurem looks more like Reshiram than the official artwork shown...

White Kyurem has also been shown to use offensive Fire-type attacks, something that Kyurem cannot perform in its normal forme.

Makes sense. I'm more blown by the tremendous presence of older pokes in the short. Then again, I'm reminded of how they handed Movie 14 and how they didn't get the memo that TR was different this saga.

Did you guys notice Iris laying on the ground when the ''three musketeers'' fell down in front of her?

I went out for lunch and totally forgot about this! Thank goodness for Filb!

The trailer looks amazing and it's great to see the two new Kyurem forms animated.

Off-topic: does anyone know where Filb get their video from? I doubt it's Keyhole because the quality there is terrible.

SONANSU ;___;

I... I like the trailer too...

Woah, Meloetta has no sclera?
And it has green hair.
And dresses in black.
And just look at who is the conductor is in the most recent ending.

Screw the Shadow Triad theory, I think it's obvious where this is going.

Also;
"HEI HEI HEI!"
"Soooooonansu!"

Spiky-eared Pichu has been replaced with a normal Pichu. Now I'm especially curious about the fifth surprise Pokémon (the Kyurem and Meloetta Formes are the first four).

Does no one else find it curious that no movie-exclusive characters have been shown so far?

Does no one else find it curious that no movie-exclusive characters have been shown so far?

Eh, not really. Have any of the recent ones been that important anyway?
Not to mention this raises my hopes for this movie not having a cheesy one-note villain.

Eh, not really. Have any of the recent ones been that important anyway?
Not to mention this raises my hopes for this movie not having a cheesy one-note villain.
I didn't say it was a bad thing, but it's interesting. Without such characters, Cilan and Iris would have more to do, or the movie would have almost no worthwhile dialogue.

I didn't say it was a bad thing, but it's interesting. Without such characters, Cilan and Iris would have more to do, or the movie would have almost no worthwhile dialogue.
Well to be fair, they've blessed Kyurem, the least articulate looking thing ever, with the ability to talk communicate telepathically, so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that the Muskedeers (and by extension, Keldeo) could end up chatting up a storm too.

(And to be quite honest, I wouldn't mind if that did end up being the case. Gets rid of run-of-the-mill, one-shot human additions and fleshes out the 'mons more.)

Wow, they really fleshed out Iris's thighs and hips in that early group shot.......

....OH DON'T YOU JUDGE ME! YOU NOTICED IT AS WELL! YOU JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO POST IT!:complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom