• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Kyurem fighting in that broken up form? Isn't it stronger when it's in Overdrive mode?

I would love if Ash TRAIN Keldeo somewhere and it finally beat Kyurem because of Ash's training and command !

Ash being competent? That would be refreshing, actually helping a legendary because they need help instead of being the anointed messiah thrown into a situation because of destiny or intrinsic similarities to an ancient hero.

The official site updated.

Here's Malin.
bigmalin.png

Oh...just when I thought we were going to get a movie without any superfluous COTMs. Laaaame.

I should really translate that Japanese on Google Translate or Bing.... except that I can't highlight it! XD

Malin's design is pretty cool! I especially like her eyes.

The official site updated.

Here's Malin.
bigmalin.png
Isn't She suppose to be a Little Girl !
That Girl isn't a Little Girl ! She old enough to be Ash's Girlfriend !
And Look there, Her signature pokemon is a Ice Type !
Iris so gonna hate this !

Or just the reason for kyurem going overdrive for every shit. Maybe, is she going after the musketeers?

Naaaah. ¬¬

Last edited:
Anyone else wondering why Kyurem seems to have control over an army of Cryogonal?

Animation doesn't look soo good :/ but the movie itself is looking far better then the previous one :)

Dr.Flame said:
I should really translate that Japanese on Google Translate or Bing....

No, you really shouldn't. There are plenty of us here who can actually translate the Japanese into regular English. Here:

Marin
Together with her partner Vanipetit, this young girl sells the Wind Station's famous "Darumakka Lunchboxes." After finishing one of these famous "Darumakka Lunchboxes," you can use the empty lunchbox as a wind bell! Would you like a "frozen Oran Berry" for dessert?

I like how the official site barely talks about the poor girl in her own character bio.

Only one movie character has been revealed and she doesn't even seem remotely important. How strange.

So, which 6th Gen Pokemon is that design on her shirt from. :)

That's it, the crocs signify she's a villain to humanity at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom