• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the link :)

s01.jpg

s02.jpg

s03.jpg

s04.jpg

s05.jpg

s06.jpg

s07.jpg

s08.jpg

s09.jpg

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s12.jpg

s13.jpg

s14.jpg

s15.jpg

s16.jpg

...Pony Express.

s04.jpg

Has that joke already been done? Am I beating a battle-damaged horse?

You can lead a horse to water!

s10.jpg

Hey, Keldeo. WHY THE LONG FACE?

s12.jpg

I can't control myself.

So...there is no villain or what? Will we get our first movie villain pokemon?

I have no interest in this movie !
Not at all !
The Only Thing I'm interested to see is the Movie opening which might show that Ether the PC Character or E4 & Champion character battling in ''World Pokemon Tournament'' !
Nothing else !

I don't think we have a villain in this movie. Kyurem is just angry out Keldeo because it fled before they got the chance to finish their battle.. it's probably just looking for a worthy opponent to fight. And please don't get me wrong.. but how is Keldeo suppose to defeat Black or White Kyurem? Especially since they're both the two strongest Pokemon second only to Arceus.

At least they didn't shoehorn Dawn into this movie since its coming out while she's around with the group in the anime.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this, but the ending theme Memories is out on iTune.

[video=youtube;vPsqRit6oMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsqRit6oMw[/video]

And, I noticed that it sounds nothing like the one in the trailer

Last edited:
It's beautiful. :-( But, Lola's voice isn't as annoying as Every Little Thing's voice is! :)

LOLA's voice is soooooooo pretty. I love the breathy, almost ethereal quality to it. This song is gorgeous. n_n A+

The official Japanese Pokémon YouTube channel uploaded some trailers in 1080p:
[video=youtube;bBRiMZhBo2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBRiMZhBo2o[/video]
Is it sad that my favorite part was when I saw Wobbuffet in the teaser for the Pikachu short?

HAHA, knew it would use its hooves to hovercraft with jets of water. All legendaries apparently need to fly, so Keldeo would have been no exception, even if it would be ridiculous.

So people saw early screening of the movie and all they could tell us is about Genesect being in next movie?
Any info about the actual movie? or, what actually interest me the most, what was shown to us in the intro? any player characters or something?

So people saw early screening of the movie and all they could tell us is about Genesect being in next movie?
I suspect that the movie's lack of plot may be the reason for that. The relevant 2ch thread only mentions Genesect, too.

I don't think we have a villain in this movie. Kyurem is just angry out Keldeo because it fled before they got the chance to finish their battle.. it's probably just looking for a worthy opponent to fight. And please don't get me wrong.. but how is Keldeo suppose to defeat Black or White Kyurem? Especially since they're both the two strongest Pokemon second only to Arceus.

I agree with you, but Mewtwo, Entei, and Deoxys were sort of "villains" in a way, and the 8th movie never really had any villain at all.

My God.

Keldeo can fly? What in the world?
HAHA, knew it would use its hooves to hovercraft with jets of water. All legendaries apparently need to fly, so Keldeo would have been no exception, even if it would be ridiculous.

I agree with you, Sky Shaymin has ear like wings, Victini has butt wings, the Kami Trio has their clouds, the Tao Dragons have wings (Kyurem kinda has "wings" in it's regular form), and the rest just float around whether they have wings or not, and yet only a few of them can actually learn Fly, which is strange really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom