• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swords

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

The pre-order tickets of the upcoming Pokémon movie, Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo, to be available from April 14, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Regiruler

Miss me?
Reaction score
Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?

Phoenix502

Conformity is Overrated.
Reaction score
Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

"fifteenth movie overall"

technically it could be the "sixteenth movie" if you count the fourteenth movie's two versions separately :p

Sanic Hegehog

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?
Well considering that Kyurem is a nearly ten foot monstrous ice dragon that came from a comet and apparently eats humans and Pokemon for breakfast, this shouldn't be surprising that it would be so powerful looking.