• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swords

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

The pre-order tickets of the upcoming Pokémon movie, Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo, to be available from April 14, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

Miss me?
Reaction score
Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?

Conformity is Overrated.
Reaction score
Re: Movie 15 pre-order tickets to be available from April 14: Kyurem VS the Sacred Sw

"fifteenth movie overall"

technically it could be the "sixteenth movie" if you count the fourteenth movie's two versions separately :p

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does Kyurem look immense in that poster?
Well considering that Kyurem is a nearly ten foot monstrous ice dragon that came from a comet and apparently eats humans and Pokemon for breakfast, this shouldn't be surprising that it would be so powerful looking.