• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Movie 3 adaptation

A black and white world
Reaction score
This was a bonus from CoroCoro, although I can't remember which issue.

It's Shinji! :O
Reaction score
Looks interesting... I'm a little dissapointed at the lack of Lizardon, but it appears as though this is only part one of the Manga meaning that Lizardon may be in one of the subsequent parts... I also like the art style used. I wish I could actually read it... (Although it doesn't really matter as I've seen the actual movie, the pictures are fun to look at anyway)

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Wow... so shoujo.
And Delia looks beautiful in that...

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Interesting read. Did Shurii-Hakase have a second name in the anime movie like he does in the manga (he's referred to as Shurii Sunoodon on the third page linked to).

It's also interesting that Mii doesn't have her adult form in the manga. She battles Takeshi and Kasumi while still in her child form.

So, does anyone know how I can obtain this?

EDIT: Apparently, the mangaka, 谷上俊夫, also did a manga adaptation of the second movie, which is apparently in the July 1999 issue of CoroCoro.

Last edited:
A black and white world
Reaction score
I'm really not sure, I'd have to watch it again. Although isn't that what your site calls him? (or Snordon, I think)

I'm not sure how to obtain it.

and OOH SECOND MOVIE ADAPTATION.

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
I went for Snowdon (you know, as in Hail Hale).

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hmm... looks cool.
Who did this manga? Toshio Tanigami....... Hmmm..... I didn't hear about this manga-ka.
Did he/she do other Pokemon Manga?

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
He apparently did an adaptation of the second movie, but that would be the only other Pokemon-related thing he's done. He had a series in Shonen Jump during the early '80's called THEファイター (The Fighter), but he seems to be best known for 砂漠の海賊!キャプテンクッパ (Captain Kuppa Desert Pirate), which ran in CoroCoro Comics and was eventually turned into an anime series.