• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 3 adaptation

Looks interesting... I'm a little dissapointed at the lack of Lizardon, but it appears as though this is only part one of the Manga meaning that Lizardon may be in one of the subsequent parts... I also like the art style used. I wish I could actually read it... (Although it doesn't really matter as I've seen the actual movie, the pictures are fun to look at anyway)

Interesting read. Did Shurii-Hakase have a second name in the anime movie like he does in the manga (he's referred to as Shurii Sunoodon on the third page linked to).

It's also interesting that Mii doesn't have her adult form in the manga. She battles Takeshi and Kasumi while still in her child form.

So, does anyone know how I can obtain this?

EDIT: Apparently, the mangaka, 谷上俊夫, also did a manga adaptation of the second movie, which is apparently in the July 1999 issue of CoroCoro.

Last edited:
I'm really not sure, I'd have to watch it again. Although isn't that what your site calls him? (or Snordon, I think)

I'm not sure how to obtain it.

and OOH SECOND MOVIE ADAPTATION.

Hmm... looks cool.
Who did this manga? Toshio Tanigami....... Hmmm..... I didn't hear about this manga-ka.
Did he/she do other Pokemon Manga?

He apparently did an adaptation of the second movie, but that would be the only other Pokemon-related thing he's done. He had a series in Shonen Jump during the early '80's called THEファイター (The Fighter), but he seems to be best known for 砂漠の海賊!キャプテンクッパ (Captain Kuppa Desert Pirate), which ran in CoroCoro Comics and was eventually turned into an anime series.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom