• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 9 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FabuVinny said:
Has anyone else noticed that both of those screenshots feature something from Destiny Deoxys? (Rayquaza/The Battle Tower). Its still cool, though.

There'll doubtless be nods to all the other movies as well. Though it'd be awesome if it were all new footage too, the extra effort would seem worth it for a movie in the year of the 10th Anniversary.

At that, it'd also be cool if they managed to sneak in some way of including all of Ash's Pokemon past and present like in the Spurt opening for the same reason.

He should phone call Professor Oak, and then all his Oaked Pokemon are seen behind Oak listening in.

And maybe, if we are really really really lucky, we can see Jacky travelling around Kanto, and Primeape or Haunter make a small appearance.

Oh what the hell, have Charizard fly in and rescue Ash in the movie!

And we have to see Sceptile in a battle somewhere, I mean, come on!

I hereby declare this movie: Pocket Monsters 2006: Fanservice and the Pokemon Ranger's bestest buddy Manaphy.

So God help them if there's no fanservice.

edit: (And I don't mean May getting topless).

Hell! Let's throw away all continuity and plot and have all of Misty come to the rescue near the end, her and Ash kiss, May and Misty have a cat fight wearing bikini's and being turned into giants, Brock has sex with that movie girl, Jacky declares his love for Phantom, Jessie and James kiss, and Max makes love to Munchlax!

Oh, and Giovanni appears and declares he is Ash's father before Mewtwo comes, and helps both of them defeat Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon who TR has awaken and are controlling with Manaphy.

Then Squirtle is killed by Aipom suffocating it with a plastic bag, followed by Aipom performing sucidide as it's life is pointless as Ash has gave up his hat to appeal the fangirls and becomes a nudist.

Then everyone Ash has ever met, including the countless filler characters and Pokemon, send energy to him for one FINAL SPIRIT BOMB!

--------------------------------------------------------
Fanservice, a go go!

Korea gets it so soon? Wow. Really ought to get started learning Korean too...

Habunake said:
Hell! Let's throw away all continuity and plot and have all of Misty come to the rescue near the end, her and Ash kiss, May and Misty have a cat fight wearing bikini's and being turned into giants, Brock has sex with that movie girl, Jacky declares his love for Phantom, Jessie and James kiss, and Max makes love to Munchlax!

Oh, and Giovanni appears and declares he is Ash's father before Mewtwo comes, and helps both of them defeat Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon who TR has awaken and are controlling with Manaphy.

Then Squirtle is killed by Aipom suffocating it with a plastic bag, followed by Aipom performing sucidide as it's life is pointless as Ash has gave up his hat to appeal the fangirls and becomes a nudist.

Then everyone Ash has ever met, including the countless filler characters and Pokemon, send energy to him for one FINAL SPIRIT BOMB!

--------------------------------------------------------
Fanservice, a go go!

Bets. Movie. Evar.

I know, I should totally be hired to direct the next movie.

I call it "Pokemon XXX: State of the Union"

On a more serious note, anyone know if the official japanese site has a voice clip of Buoysel yet, I wanna hear him!

>>>as Ash has gave up his hat to appeal the fangirls and becomes a nudist.
-DEAD- xD!!!!

Indeed.....

they deserve to be forced to watch Squirtle beat Ariados over and over and over and over while Lovely Boy plays.

Btw, did the missile launching close to Japan affect sea trade or broadcasting or anything?

Argy said:
Yeah, right.
Huh? They are two seperate states, is it so unlikely that they have different launch dates?

I believe she's more or less referring to the fact that North Korea is a commie bastard state that's being a very bad boy. :)

North Korea should be getting the entire Beybalde series spliced into one bigass movie.That's what I heard at least...

And how the f*ck did Team Rocket get their hands on a Rayquaza? Goddamn.

If you think about it,that could've been TR's contingency plan if they ever did find out what Team Aqua's and Team Magma's intentions were.Aqua did manage to get a Kyogre,and Magma did manage to get a Groudon,but then a Rayquaza trumps those two.

heh, nice to know Atilla and Hun are still in business. Even if they probably are in a short clip, it's nice to see them again, especially in such a badass way.

Myss Hydra, you lose at life for calling them Atilla and Hun especially as that LOT dub DOES. NOT. EXIST. >.>;

It was all just a NIGHTMARE, you hear?!

-ahem- YAY, BASHOU! YAY, BUSON! ... SHIRANUI!
That's so SAD. My old maid left before she could see Shiranui again! ^^;;; She LOVES him. xD

You maid has good taste, QuietDragon. :3

I hope the Rockets are in the actual movie, and this isn't just trailer-only footage. But it looks like an important event (Sebastian has a RAYQUAZA under his control, for crying out loud), so I'm hoping it won't be cut out.

Yes, but Korea's getting Pokemon because they can't get apolojuice.
-is killed-

xD;;;;

-hides- And yes, she does, Myss Hydra. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom