• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movie 9 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would fit in with what happened this year. I'd definitely have to agree.

Though I wouldn't be surprised to see a shadow of the main Pokemon this month.

We got to see Mew last time, so we should find out something.

does anyone have an idea about when the trailer or info will be posted?

Hmm, it looks more and more as if I was mistaken and that they (ShoPro) aren't ready to put up the pokemon2006.jp website yet. Strange, that they have made good progress in the movie, but not the web.

Doctor Oak said:
If you actually read the topic, you'd find the answer.
yes I did and zhen li had stated that it was expected last week but, something happened. I was just wondering.

Thanx Zhen li for providing an answer

Are you that person who on SPPf always without fail credits Zhen as "Zhen Li"? Is that second "n" invisible or something?

But, I tried various ways of "pokemon2006" (.jp, .com, etc.), and nothing exists. I'm surprised there isn't at least a redirect to the 2005 site. Variations of "pokemonranger" and "pokemon-ranger" also yield nothing.

ShoPro already owns pokemon2006.jp - in fact, since September 2004... they're just not using it yet...

::dives in late once again::

Argy said:
I say screw Haruka and Satoshi, I think it's time for a Team Rocket movie.
Seconded! Well, at least give them a decent part. Movie 2 had them in a wonderful role, but after that they were almost dispensible. Give them a role where they actually do something to help the plot along.

May has skills like planning and design that could be put into a movie somehow...

Well, the Info is out!
http://pokeani.com/newstopics.html#pokemonmovie9news_20051208

劇場版ポケットモンスターアドバンスジェネレーション ポケモンレンジャーと蒼海の王子
Pocket Monsters Advance Generation Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea

Revised: It is assumed Satoshi continues to be the Hero in next year's movie

Last edited:
...interesting.

Okay, so now I wonder... is Ash the Ranger, the Prince, or something else?

So this may be the final AG movie. Judging from the title, anyone think the male ranger will be in it and the female ranger will return?

Anybody have pictures of the posters?

Kyogre most likely isn't the main Pokémon, as the teaser mentioned a Pokémon that hasn't been seen before. And we can probably assume that Pokémon is the "prince of the sea."

It seems highly likely. After all, we got one in the last movie.

Yes, this needs to be about a 4th Gen. Legendary. The last movie with Lucario was our "Teaser introduction," like movie 5 was for the 3rd Gen. This should effectively be our Jirachi movie.

Not really.

With the slight delay between 3rd Gen and 4th Gen 'cause of D/P not coming out until at least next summer, we actually have an extra 'filler' movie if you could call it that.

Basically, if it's an AG movie - it'll be more or less like another movie 5 or 8. With a brand new Pokemon in the lead yet grounded by the current generation.

It's the 10th movie that'll be the full-blown 4th Gen movie and effectively 'our Jirachi Movie'.

>.<
I want to see the trailer... or pictures...
There is?:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom