• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Avail

Well they may have posted the titles which is truly misleading, but either way they're going by official seasons.
IDK what Transformers did or who's responsible for whatever decisions they did with that franchise, but Pokémon definitely doesn't seem to ever go back and officially correct old episodes' order, it just won't happen. Yes, some eps got unfortunately misplaced, but it sticked and will probably forever stick as their official order.
The Jynx issue is a recent decision: all newer releases (starting from 2014 I think?) ommit the 3 episodes featuring Jynx from Season 2, turning it from a 52 ep season to a 49 ep season. (you can refer to Pokemon.com's listing and see for yourself that they even removed these three episodes from the listing and completely renumbered this seasons' eps to pretend these 3 eps never existed)

Re: Movies 1, 2, 3 to be released on DVD, Blu-ray in Australia and New Zealand: Avail

Nice to see Blu-rays from Beyond again, after they went back to only doing DVDs for the movies from Genesect onwards I really wasn't expecting much from them. Especially not getting the rights for the first 3 movies and releasing them on Blu-ray.

Bit weird they got omitted after all this time, especially since the christmas episode got remastered with purple Jynx.

Apparently that was for Japan-only, while most of the world will have to deal with never having these 3 episodes released anymore at all... not sure what prompted them to make that decision after years of releasing these, but that's what they decided...

Maybe I should try and get another 52 episode copy and sell it in a few years.

I always kind of feel like I want to try getting the Australian box sets but never have the money for it lol... in case I ever get them I'll probably be very annoyed if I can't find the earlier versions that include these 3 episodes... consider yourself lucky to have gotten it before they decided to remove them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom