• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Moving completed fics to the Archive: Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All completed stories should be moved to the Archive within a month of completion, and all one shots/one off stories should be moved there at the end of six months from posting in the Workshop.

I regret to say that I appear to be several days in violation of this rule: my one-part story, a poem in honor of Twitch Plays Pokémon, has been up since March 2 and, if I understand the rule correctly, should be moved to the Archive. I beg your pardon for any trouble that I have caused by not making this request sooner. I will not make the same error again!

Homard

I'd like to request my fic, Explorers of Destruction, to be placed in archives please. I'm planning on doing a rewrite of it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom