• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mozz's Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages on Bulbagarden staff? This debate again?

I would say it's a good idea, but you know how ancient the articles we already have are. They're among BP's oldest articles, and they've barely changed since 2005.

Which is what I'd worry about any article made on myself... gladly I exist only as a redirect.

There's a few Bulbagarden staff members who could have pages written about them in the fandom, and Mozz is certainly one of them (his PASBL history as league champion and a part of the league executive for starters in the old days, for starters), but pages really shouldn't be written by the person themselves. Unless people are going to interview us for information to put on them then...

There's a few Bulbagarden staff members who could have pages written about them in the fandom, and Mozz is certainly one of them (his PASBL history as league champion and a part of the league executive for starters in the old days, for starters), but pages really shouldn't be written by the person themselves. Unless people are going to interview us for information to put on them then...

Interviewing could work...

By the way....I know for a fact that Mozz has gone to bed, and I'm off for a while too. Enjoy your now empty thread. ;p

:O Do you live with him?! XD
Or maybe you have IM...

Meh, empty it may be, but its still filled with awesomeness.

i actually enjoyed reading this thread, learned the history of bulbagarden, and now know why MOZZ's name is like that

Since I didn't see it answered--Mozz rhymes with Putz because Mozz is short for mozzarella, a cheese. Which is pronounced "motz-er-rel-a."

Also, nostalgia!

Since I didn't see it answered--Mozz rhymes with Putz because Mozz is short for mozzarella, a cheese. Which is pronounced "motz-er-rel-a."

Also, nostalgia!

I actually thought "MUHTS"... Can we call him Mr. Cheese Stick, then? ;P

I always thought Mozz's golden username was to signify his ownership of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom