• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mozz's Username

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, what?

Quite. I never expected such a turnout.

This isn't the poneglyphs or ancient Sanskrit writings. It's a Pogeyman forum, and it is srs bidness.

Ask anything and I'll answer it, think of me as Silvers Rayleigh to Arcy's adorably pale Gol D Roger.

This isn't the poneglyphs or ancient Sanskrit writings. It's a Pogeyman forum, and it is srs bidness.

Ask anything and I'll answer it, think of me as Silvers Rayleigh to Arcy's adorably pale Gol D Roger.

O rly? Didn't you like just saw you didn't answer anyone on your profile cuz you didn't know them?

O rly? Didn't you like just saw you didn't answer anyone on your profile cuz you didn't know them?

Yes. Consider this a brief exception. Just so we can close this thread and use it as a reference whenever anyone asks about me.

Yes. Consider this a brief exception. Just so we can close this thread and use it as a reference whenever anyone asks about me.

Well, then at least let me say it's nice to meet you, Mozz. While you're here.

Why do I keep F5ing this thread when all I'm doing is sighing?

For the record BTW, Mozz isn't an admin, or a mod. Think of his current status as "Development Forum on steroids". To be precise, he retains a number of special powers in recognition for his services to Bulba, including the power to infract and to read and post in the staff forums. We also tend to allow him a bit more leeway in regards to behaviour, mainly because the servers were for many years literally paid for on his credit card.

RexRacer said:
*points to italics*

Yeah, yeah. I'm just horrible at making funny comments is all...

Archaic said:
For the record BTW, Mozz isn't an admin, or a mod. Think of his current status as "Development Forum on steroids". To be precise, he retains a number of special powers in recognition for his services to Bulba, including the power to infract and to read and post in the staff forums. We also tend to allow him a bit more leeway in regards to behaviour, mainly because the servers were for many years literally paid for on his credit card.
And the information just keeps on coming in! SO he's not a Mod or anything, just a really special user who paid for the forum.

A FORMER admin who is a really special user who still has some mod-like powers.

So basically, his username is all special like that because he's Mozz?

Can't that be like.. /thread?

And the information just keeps on coming in! SO he's not a Mod or anything, just a really special user who paid for the forum.

Kinda.
He *was* an Admin for many years, at least in terms of powers. It was only relatively recently, early last year IIRC, that he was turned into "just" a "special user". That was when we stopped needing to put the server on his credit card. He had been inactive in an Admin capacity for several years at that point however.

Also..he did and didn't pay for the forum. To be specific, he paid for the servers, I paid for everything else. And I did pay him back all the money that was paid for the servers. Essentially, he had a credit card and lived in the US, which we needed to get the hosting. ^^;;;

EDIT: BTW, if there's any 'pedians reading this...go start editing the Bulbagarden history pages. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom