• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Mudkip (You heard I like 'em?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_may_fan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Simple request - I'd like a Mudkip. I have no particular preference for its ability - Torrent or Damp works. With regards to its nature, it'd be best if it were either the Adamant or Naughty variety; the better its IVs, the better. That being said, I can take almost anything since I can breed for what I need. Let me know if you have a spare or would like something of relative equal value in exchange. Thanks! :)

Hey everyone,

Simple request - I'd like a Mudkip. I have no particular preference for its ability - Torrent or Damp works. With regards to its nature, it'd be best if it were either the Adamant or Naughty variety; the better its IVs, the better. That being said, I can take almost anything since I can breed for what I need. Let me know if you have a spare or would like something of relative equal value in exchange. Thanks! :)

Hey there, I could easily breed you a 5IVed Adamant/Naughty Mudkip! Is there anything you can offer in return? My wants are just any shiny (that aren't competitive) i don't have. But I could do other things. Just reply back if you have an offer so I don't just start breeding something I'm not gonna use.

Hey everyone,

Hey there, I could easily breed you a 5IVed Adamant/Naughty Mudkip! Is there anything you can offer in return? My wants are just any shiny (that aren't competitive) i don't have. But I could do other things. Just reply back if you have an offer so I don't just start breeding something I'm not gonna use.

Care to expand upon other things? I unfortunately don't have any shiny Pokemon in ORAS, although I could provide a variety of 5 IV Pokemon that are essentially perfect. Would you be interested in an Adamant 5 IV Beldum? Or a Torchic? Or a Calm Togepi? Or a Modest Ralts? I have a lot of species I've been breeding lately - if there's anything you'd like, I may already have it or I can try and make it for you.

I still have a dozen Mudkips left over from breeding, so you're in luck! They're all are damp, have egg moves Counter, Mirror coat, and Avalanche, and their nature is adamant. They have 5IVs and are untouched. When is the good time for you to trade? I can trade from 3:00pm-12:00am since it's the best time for me to trade every day. Is it possible that you have a HA Piplup? I been wanting to have one for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom