• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mudkipz’s art! (And random things…)

Itsjustmudkipz

I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream :)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Hoi! Thought it would be nice to shove a bunch of art here when I feel like it :)
I mostly do digital drawings for super detailed stuff just cuz it’s convient but I enjoy doing drawings on paper things too. I don’t mind getting requests here but they’ll probably get finished faster if you request on my art shop.

And now finally for some actual art!

image.jpg

Pov: me trying to get inspiration
3E7980DA-6443-417A-A57D-1BC0C395FCC3.jpeg

Some Mangaquest shipping (my otp)
E3BE5A55-9A06-4B77-BEBD-E9FEDD1359E2.jpeg

Got some new sketching pencils from a secret Santa so take these doodles!

It would be a crime not to have a mudkip here!
image.jpg

Clodsire! Reminds me of chocolate lol
image.jpg

Green! (Or leaf depending on u)
image.jpg

Lol I look at ur stuff the time I’m not surprised something like this happened

Take some stuff

For context these are the pro tags of @coordinator lissi ‘s webcomic win the league break the timeline. It’s based off of our soul link nuzlocke, check it out if u have time :)
A690EDEF-2718-4840-B375-9789FBEA2E19.jpeg

I watched Pokémon the movie 2000 for the first time today! Melody is great
904EF579-B524-4306-AF1A-7BD22FA4B7BF.jpeg

Was bored and listening to Taylor swift when Ms Americana and the heartbreak prince came on and I got a vivid image of what Ms Americana could look like, heavily inspired by the typical cheerleader thing

Pom poms r hard
C299E625-99C4-4F14-ADB5-A26734090BE5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom