• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Muk vs. Weezing

*looks at username*
*votes*

No prizes for guessing my vote. Im actually a big lover of almost all Poison types (except the brain farts that are Gulpin/Swalot) but my favourite would certainly be Muk.

I'm going for muk, but mostly because I like using curse and then shadow sneak XD
Posted via Mobile Device

*looks at username*
*votes*

No prizes for guessing my vote. Im actually a big lover of almost all Poison types (except the brain farts that are Gulpin/Swalot) but my favourite would certainly be Muk.
Muk is a hideous, uncreative abomination. Swalot actually has a decent design (In my opinion, excellent). I fail to understand how giant piles of puke look cool.

In case you are misinterpreting Swalots design, those things on its face are lips. Not a smile and nose. A lot of people seem to think that.

Last edited:
Muk the thing can be annoying as hell and get in some K.Os if used right.

I hate Muk.

I have this personal vendetta against Muk... the thing is extremelly annoying to fight. Specially if it starts spamming freaking Minimize.

It being defensive like that doesn't help. There is nothing more frustrating than literally a pile of living crap surviving your attempts at killing it, and instead slowly killing you instead.

Probably Muk is the better competitively, but... It's a pile of sludge! That sits there rotting and doesn't die! Weezing has its charm, though. I kinda even like it.

I choose Muk simply because it seems to have an obsession with Professor Oak.

Muk. A Bulky tank with priotity and/or Explosion is better then a generic Defensive wall. WITHOUT ANY RECOVERY!

I actually like both a lot. Muk and Weezing...it's hard to pick. Usually I'd go with Muk but...I really wanna say Weezing here. It's just...a tiny bit more appealing, and it looks huggable whereas Muk looks like it'll kill you if too close because of it's fumes D:

I... like Weezing. Maybe it's because it's not a pile of sludge. It sure looks much better than Muk.

For me, it's like picking between hell and hell.

But, i guess Muk wins here. The battling, and the design is better. and it's a huge wad of sludge. Who doesn't love that? *shudders*

Weezing is the obvious choice here. The design, the skull-and-crossbones pattern, the fact that it's a Poison-type, the badass looks on its faces, everything about it is just pure awesomeness. And that's not even going into its nice stats and movepool.

Don't get me wrong, Muk is nice too, but when it comes down to it, I'd pick Weezing over *insert name of any Pokemon other than Weezing here* any day.

Seriously, how can anyone NOT love that lovable two-headed floating bag of gas?

Muk gets my vote. I prefer poison over some mutated smoke bomb.

The mutated smoke bomb can Psybeam the shit out of your precious Muk.

With a mustache.

Last edited:
I vote Muk. It has a cooler design and it's sprites make it seem like it's rapping. Weezing's sprites are just bland and are basically the same.

Weezing. Its pure awesomeness. Good design, awesome cry, etc.

Every time I see one of your posts in a thread I end up staring at your avatar in a daze.

Anyway! I chose Weezing because I love it, and Koffing. I know they're practically the same but I like Grimer and don't like Muk.

I dunno what it is about Weezing, I just think they're really cool.

The mutated smoke bomb can Psybeam the shit out of your precious Muk.

Hahaha! Them's fightin' words! You and Zwampert should have a battle between his Muk and your Weezing, Missingno. Master. :)

WithAMoustache.png

Last edited:
I've gotta go with Muk. Its sprites are more original than Weezing's (in my opinion), and I've used both before in playthroughs. I gotta say, Muk's more fun and much more of a powerhouse to me than Weezing is. Though, some of Weezing's abilities ARE amazing, so it was close for me.

Weezing, it has just one weakness and better Shiny form. That being said, Alolan Muk>>>Galarian Weezing.

Weezing, even if Alolan Muk can be a cool wall. Though they gave it Neutralizing Gas, possibly one of the most gamechanging abilities thus far. In terms of design, I'll go with the one that's not a pile of sludge.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom