• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Multilevel project idea, deep sage older versions of beings!!

multiingbe

Reaction score
Oh!! I am having an idea today about a sort of manga project (but it can just be dialogue so that each person can sometimes have envisionings of the scenes and then also all artists can draw any pieces of it!!)

it is sort of having the roots in an idea of something we have not seen yet, with these characters just as an example!! It is like, Ash, Misty, Brock, but they have become ancient sages of the Pokemon world, and there are various new types of Pokemon evolutions, including when the more evolved Pokemon are together they may interact by playing a deep ancient Pokemon game, and by doing special spelllike moods in eachothers' presence, all new Pokemon can appear suddenly!! I think they can also all play battle simulator as a type of Psychic game, and again eg. Brock, Misty, Ash will have a clear and participatory vision of this ancient beautiful and fun battleesque games that their now more mysterious but also sometimes more purely simplified Pokemon would be having.

I like the idea that some of the new evolutions and types of Pokemon might have their earlier evolution still present. Think of perhaps Ninetales and if one of its evolutions is a play on the ninth dimension of the Pokemon world, a huge and beautiful soul form might accompany the original Ninetales avatar!! :) :) :D :)

i do think there are many people on the board that might like to write and draw variations of this!! Also there is that person Thamill aka tyranitartube who knows people who are able to change the base games, he could make this game with them in Legends Arceus or something someday, but really it does also come down to the idea of the words bringing the entire vision, like a text manga~field of energy!!

A list of personal ideas becomes creative scenes in anothers' minds,
They aren't quite haikus but you can imagine these Pokemon telling eachother haikus at eachother if you'd wish!! That would be an amazing internet minigame but maybe just in the imagination where, it is like a new style of battling where they say reflective creative poetic phrases at eachother, and that can be one of the ways of evolving and also suddenly generating new Pokemon from the spirit realm of the Pokemon world!!

Yes, like the idea of embodied haiku Pokemon, different from the UBs i guess in that they would look supernaturally from evosystems~~ecosystems,
I was considering the idea of ancient sage Misty having these fog Pokemon that look like very evolved , Pokemon~sentient fogs. I thought that Ash could have the Fuji Typhlosion as Charizard's now best friend. imagine that as a Pokemon movie, you can do that now because the simple beauty seems to do it.
Charizard as an older being meets a Typhlosion that looks like Mt. Fuji and they sort of evolve multiple ways together, tell eachother haikus to create all new deep spirit Pokemon that become their friends (Like Unown but with entire landscapes filled with lifeforms!! it might be tricky to draw but i think many people may draw these types of landscape and complete scene haiku avatar Pokemon!!)

I guess it is also true, if these Pokemon could be loaded into Pokemon showdown as 2D avatars which could sometimes change!! There are potential futures for this style of Pokemon idea, but they originate in the words, so i so far am only personally going to try to write the ideas.

Oh! I liked the idea in this simple scenario of Brock having many Fairy Rock type Pokemon that are very pure and wise, it is possible to envision how these would look, and feel to see!! A Fairy Rock Rapidash would be very beautiful and surprising and fit his older spirit and awareness!! I remember thinking that, Misty would have a special headpiece that becomes one with the conscience of all of the water in the Pokemon world's universe (so everywhere in the universe) and it would make all of her Pokemon super forms!! but again this wouldn't be to battle, they would play creative ancient Pokemon games, they would tell eachother haikus, create color combinations, weave art between eachothers' minds including humans too!! And then there could be battle simulator in the evolved Pokemons' minds where they would have battle forms, but, I see it as impressionistic, zenlike moves, surprises, playful ideas, because these are special battles that surpass what was possible before!!

Last year i was thinking about Tyranitartube in this as well, like to create a Pokemon game even just for Pokemon Showdown because so many better modes could be invented with every pool of newstyle Pokemon!! They would only need a simple avatar or multiple avatars for each form!!

I like it as this idea of a big story that includes versions of characters much later in life, which still could be 5 or 10 years in the future but they have learned about higher Pokemon evolutions and become sagelike themselves!!!

i am writing this as~is, but i think the central ideas are in the writing about a simple template for new style Pokemon characters and interactions that is possible for everyone to tune into like it is a new game being released, but it is inside out because it can already exist in our minds in every possible form, and writing the ideas as well as many people writing and transposing them into game worlds, will really help!!

It is a Pokemon movie manga game that is as easy to play as writing about this all new world to your companions!! :) :D :p :) :)

I think it makes sense to use the earliest storytelling characters as how to describe the template. i was imagining if Ash as a Pokemon world sage had a special Aerodactyl that might look Fairy type but it could actually be anything, and its song would evolve any Pokemon into new forms as well as also generate unique Pokemon from the ethers of the Pokemon spirit world!!

What are other characters i remember?? Well, it would be possible for, remember how anonymous the members of different teams have been, after the teams dissolved they might go through a process of discovering the new versions of themselves and the other sides of the Pokemon world, and become people who might all be meeting eachother and working together to make good anew in the worlds of Pokemon!!

That is true, because with this simple of a game console ( ourselve!!)
we can have the humans and Pokemon go to other dimensions of the Pokemon world including the Pokemon spirit worlds which would i guess resemble what we have already seen in the stories and any of peoples' own multidimensional ideas!!

Now that Pokemon can interact by telling eachother haikus and anystyle Pokemon poems, including sound poems and light poems, and which the human characters can write as well in their own ways!!, this means there can be more ways to interact in any of the dimensions that people will create by contemplating them!!

And by adding playing ancient and also all new Pokemon world games with eachother, that also allows so many new types of interactions between all of these new beings that understand eachother and can learn by playing so many new ways to exist!!!!

Last edited:
A post for additional dewdrop ideas:

***** Ash could have Pikachu with special multidimensional crystals that are hovering similar to Raichu's surfable tail!!!!

**** Misty could have dewdrop inspired Pokemon that would evolve other Pokemon into dewdrop enlightened forms!! i do think enlightenment exists phenomenologically between everyone in the Pokemon world because they are in such deep connected spiritual awareness of eachother all the time!!

***** Sage Sabrina could have a rosemary plant Pokemon that is able to evolve any Pokemon but especially plant and adjacent Pokemon into these ultimate rare forms that would, well, in this game/movie idea they become even better at haiku and poems, at all of the games, and their battle simulator can be upgraded to include more of their own creative ideas!!!!

***** Sage Gary could have an evolved version of Ash's Tauros herd that is like a giant peaceful landscape filled with sleeping Tauros, and that would evolve any Pokemon that experienced its presence!!

***** Brock as an ancient sage level being in the Pokemon world aka Pokemon world sage, could have a very special version of Onix that looks like a galaxy that is a Fairy Rock!!

***** Ancient sage Oak, Agatha and Fuji could be a totally different version of sages than the younger ones because they have reached even newer awareness of the mysterious beauty of the Pokemon world!!!!

I like the idea that one of Oak's Pokemon would be a special Pokemon made when all of the original trio were brought to the same place. Sometimes it might resemble elemental energy and other times it looks like Pure Pokemon emotion and music!! Agatha could have an Ice Ghost Gengar and also an Ice Fairy Malamar that would bring evolutions to Pokemon that were purely shimmering and filled with awareness, and their appearances would reflect this!! Their haiku and visual art creations would be so incredible!!

***** i do think that some kind of playful poem battle game would work. The Pokemon would be telling eachother poems and haiku and it would change the other Pokemon in various ways, changing what they would create, going through different phases of creativity!!

***** The idea of battle simulator is to help everyone experience the Pokemon games that make sense to them. To be simply reading the words of which Pokemon you are wondering about, and then what unique aspects of their existence would be combining!!

***** I think it makes sense to include any new human characters that can be created with any old and new Pokemon!!

***** I liked the idea of Brock having Fairy Rock multievolved Graveler that has sacred hands, which evolve all of the Pokemon to meet it even at a distance as though they have evolved dozens of times. It is possible to both draw and envision such highly evolved forms, that they have a deep sense of humor and maybe glowing but also very atmospheric and revealing layered crystalline personas!! Again, images of the original forms may accompany these other new avatar level Pokemon that are known together with the Pokemon world sages!!!!

Last edited:
***** Yes, Mr. Fuji could in this Pokemon game movie manga, evolved to have a form change himself which is the pure image of a Pokemon world haiku. That is sort of hinted at in the original game, that Mr. Fuji's sanctuary is a Yin~like mirror to the Yang of Pokemon league, the Pokemon center of the universe for understanding their world, a very pure and incredible place!!

***** A Magneton with a cassette tape, objectmon are very much welcome in all of the Pokemon world dimensions!! it would play very amazing and often relaxing music, and that would be part of its style of existing which would become part of each area of its lives!!!!

Yes, that does remind me that i think it would make sense in the complete Pokemon world that these other stages of evolution are able to create new Pokemon from the ethers of the Pokemon spirit world, which is sort of like breeding sometimes if it combines the true inner essences of each Pokemon!! ~The actual Pokemon video game~ might be too confusing if it changed from having binary genders, but, not the ~~~~actual newest Pokemon game that is being created by all of us~~~~!!

Any sort of inner essence can be represented for each Pokemon, and envisioned and so written and drawn and painted!!

***** I do like the idea that to be human beings playing the Pokemon haiku game, we can even sort of be how the match is decided!!
We have to decide based on the characters of eachothers' Pokemon that we know, and how we can creatively guess that each new haiku and any newstyle poems are changing the Pokemon as each story about the Pokemon telling eachother poems continues!!
Again i like the idea that many people might decide each time after a poem has been shared between the Pokemon, to describe how they both evolve or that new Pokemon or special new parts of the Pokemon world including whole new ecosystems are created by what they say to eachother through the poems!!!!

Last edited:
***** The Pokemon's inner Psychic battle simulator can be the same. Last year i was always wondering about with Thamill (tyranitartube), of creating some kind of either written~~spoken Pokemon ultimate game, or even trying to figure out how to bring it to Showdown (where haiku battles would work even, because it has text chat!!)

The easiest and best way to do it then is just to say that it exists and imagine, write and draw scenes!! As with the haiku and poems battle game, any of the Pokemon battle games can be created not to be based around HP but some kind of deeper phase of existence for the Pokemon that is decided by the human beings writing these scenes together as a way of playing this version of the Pokemon game world!!

This is sort of like a more abstract RPG because there would not need to be any fixed parts. The idea is instead to see how the Pokemon change eachother whether by evolving, creating new Pokemon and world elements from the ether, all of the poems and haikus they tell to eachother are written by the people!!
Then this could become the battle simulator too if they are poems about the elements represented by the Pokemon!! Sometimes Pokemon moves would still cause evolution!! There could be Simulated HP which would not necessarily ever run out!!

***** Suicine, Entei and Raikou could have special forms which are like pure, simple reflections of the Pokemon world itself!! of course these would be incredibly good in poetic battle games as well as creating art weavings!!

***** Sage Sabrina could have the deep ultimate forms of Shellder and Slowpoke as an ally duo Pokemon!! that seems like something close to happening in the Pokemon game world?
Two Pokemon could act as one or also act on their own. Their poems could be very unique combinations of eachothers' inner essences!!
In the battle simulator they could be among the most challenging to ever indicate any cause and effect to, due to their deep enlightenment with the center of the Pokemon spirit world!!
sort of like Metapod but much much deeper!!

***** Another ally duo could certainly be Pikachu and Onix, maybe the deepest evolved version of Pikachu with the galaxy shape Onix but also inbetween forms!! They would like to weave art and create unique situations for battles. They could bring a move that says, five haikus from each Pokemon, even in battle simulator!!
But then in battle simulator the moves would be very pure and unique to allow the Pokemon all to receive higher balance; again rather than normal Pokemon moves where these are the Pokemon of the Pokemon world sages!!

***** With that in mind there must also be many wild Pokemon that are like personalities, something we are getting closer to with the big Pokemon in Legends, but it would be hard to write hundreds and thousands of unique Pokemon personalities for one video game.
But it is what we can do together whenever it does happen!!!!

They would be like ancient sages, Pokemon world sages, themselves, and for example, Tangela as a world sage Pokemon could have many avatars of itself that it can use in creating poems, art, special interactions such as battle simulator together!!

***** Ancient sage Rhydon, just one of infinite personalities, could be mostly moss with relaxed eyes and a simple series of stones.
Someone else could decide they would like an ancient sage Rhydon that has a special wood staff which brings it all rare grass type creativities!!
Then someone else could invite a special combination Pokemon, or ally duo between for example, ancient sage Rhydon in any forms, and Mankey or Primeape in any form!!

***** It is very simple to come up with a very evolved character compared to trying to imagine a character starting out, i am not sure why!!
That makes this manga movie game interesting in that all kinds of new styles of characters that we rarely get to read about, characters who are one with creativity itself as these uniquely new versions of themselves, both the humans and Pokemon!!!!

***** A Fairy Rock Magnemite~~Geodude newstyle Pokemon that is a large smooth stone with a relaxed Magnemite resting on the top!!
It makes the most beautiful sounds, and shapes with its uniquely slow and cavelike marshlike valleylike forms of electrical displays!!

***** I would say that a Fairy Ground Quagsire could be a Pokemon shared between Brock and Misty as Pokemon world sages!!

In this very available version of Pokemon, it would be very easy for creative interactions between Pokemon that two people write together!!
That is the same as two trainers guiding one Pokemon but without the specific list of moves and items. It is the two peoples' creativity which can extend the creative world of Pokemon as much as possible!! Then between even more than two people the creativity is multiplied that much!! With the area for creativity to go, which is the actual entire game manga movie that is written by the people playfully collaborating!!!!

***** Many people can certainly compose and improvise music for this multilayered new complete Pokemon world!! There have been so many years with Pokemon now that it is time to bring a new deeper version of its specialness to life!!!!

***** simple visual ideas would be very deep creative beginnings and midwaypoints for all versions of this game manga movie!!!!

Last edited:
***** I think it would be lovely for there to be way of Pokemon interacting that they are simply thankful, and that brings up the thankfulness of the Pokemon who are together!! This could be in any of the games, art creation such as weavings and all other interactions too!!

The people writing and drawing the scenes would envision these different thankfulness poses!! I think it would make the Pokemon and humans involved very happy too!!!!

***** The Pokemon's appearances could change with the weather easily just by mentioning it in words and of course drawing the different forms!!

***** It is unique to envision something like one of the ancient sage battle simulator modes is to have each Pokemon involved within a vast area of mystical ecosystem, which could be ones we know from here or ones that make more sense in the Pokemon world than what is possible here.

The Pokemon will make moves together with the mystical ecosystems and these moves will help evolve the nearby ecosystems!! In these ecosystems new Pokemon can be created and new creative parts of the Pokemon world such as of course berry types!!

***** I have considered a Pokemon that could be shared between two Pokemon world sages is an Alakazam that has combined with a beautiful cliffside where it is resting, and,
I also considered when writing about berries, that there could be berrytree Pokemon in this new complete story about the Pokemon world!! Sometimes they too could combine with the ecosystem around them and that is still the Pokemon's self!!

***** Yes, there aren't really many tree Pokemon yet but in this simple everyones' console version of Pokemon all possible tree and plant Pokemon each with their inner essences however each person chooses are always possible!! A simple abstract description will often be enough!! Then there can always be more specific ones. That can be a confusing thing
in creating new Pokemon, do they need exact new shapes and names? peoples' imaginations can access "the idea of a Pokemon" and that will often be just as much as with an exact description! :) :)

***** All of the regions and towns are easy to transpose into this newstyle everyones' console version of Pokemon!!
i like the idea of each town and city possibly having many unique games that the Pokemon can play specifically there, based on ancient history and new cultures!!

***** Pokemon and human characters that have unique form changes with the weather as well as celestial alignments and seasonal phenomena are easy to include in this vast storytelling scene creating, poem writing and picture painting version!!

A new simple idea today which is, inspired by many different ideas and responses to the beginning new styles of Pokemon in Legends Arceus,

There could be some type of ally duo between a special version (perhaps many stages of evolution even though it could look quite similar!) Smeargle and a different version of the starters from Legends Arceus, ones which would be merged into

Typhlosion ~~ sumi ink, Samurott ~~ ink brush, Decidueye ~~ canvas!!

the way it is now, too, there is as many ways to perceive how they would look and what they would be like as can be imagined!!
Earlier computers had a lot of text based adventures, words and language themselves are very much among the original audiovisual explorations of reality for beings!!

I like the idea that some of the new evolutions and types of Pokemon might have their earlier evolution still present. Think of perhaps Ninetales and if one of its evolutions is a play on the ninth dimension of the Pokemon world, a huge and beautiful soul form might accompany the original Ninetales avatar!! :) :) :D :)
Like a JoJo stand of some sorts? I'm sure there's a proper term for it, but I can't remember
Well, I really liked that idea. And it's also something I can see Game Freak using in the future.
i do think there are many people on the board that might like to write and draw variations of this!! Also there is that person Thamill aka tyranitartube who knows people who are able to change the base games, he could make this game with them in Legends Arceus or something someday, but really it does also come down to the idea of the words bringing the entire vision, like a text manga~field of energy!!
PLA "fan editing" scenario should still take a while to really take off. Even taking SwSh into consideration, which is older, you don't see many "fan ROMs" or more demanding editions of it. BDSP is the easiest Switch game to play with at the moment because it was made on a popular engine, Unity, while SwSh and PLA were made on GF's own engines, which makes editing difficult. So if you would like to turn your ideas into a game of some sorts someday, the easiest way would be to go with gen 3 games.
They aren't quite haikus but you can imagine these Pokemon telling eachother haikus at eachother if you'd wish!! That would be an amazing internet minigame but maybe just in the imagination where, it is like a new style of battling where they say reflective creative poetic phrases at eachother, and that can be one of the ways of evolving and also suddenly generating new Pokemon from the spirit realm of the Pokemon world!!
This would be something fun and interesting to read/watch! I honestly can't see how to turn this in a minigame or game mechanic right now though, but maybe you can! But I loved the idea behind. :bulbaLove: I bet Pokémon like Slowking would be very strong in this type of battle.

Well, unfortunately I don't have any ideas to share and add.

Also, you seem to be a very creative person! Congrats!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom