• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Munchlax Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Reaction score
I noticed that on the Honey page it mentioned that the trainer information determined which four trees had Munchlax available on them. Does anyone here know how exactly that would be determined?

I'd guess the Trainer I.D. and the Secret I.D. Why?

I'm trying to catch a Munchlax in game, and I'd like to try and figure out which trees in my game will have a chance at finding one. I'd think that it'd have to do with those two numbers, but I'm trying to figure out how those numbers determine what Honey trees will be Munchlax trees.

Rather than trying to figure out the games internal coding all by yourself, why not ask someone to trade you a Munchlax?

I caught a munchlax on the honey tree on the lower area of Solaceon.. it was a random but exciting encounter =]

Rather than trying to figure out the games internal coding all by yourself, why not ask someone to trade you a Munchlax?
Something I'm trying to do in Platinum is, if it's obtainable in game, catch it in game. I could trade one over from my Pearl, but I'd much prefer to catch one myself.

Also, nice ShinyHunter. I'm pretty jealous at the moment.

The tree below Solaceon Town has always given me a Munchlax every time I've tried it. Every time. (maybe that's a lucky tree, since Shinyhunter found one too).

The tree below Solaceon Town has always given me a Munchlax every time I've tried it. Every time. (maybe that's a lucky tree, since Shinyhunter found one too).

I tried taking your advice and trying that tree, but every time I tried that tree all I got were cherubis ;_;

If you look at this article from Bulbapedia, it says that the trees that a Munchlax can be found are different for each trainer. Since it all depends on trainer info (likely the trainer ID and secret ID, as RexRacer eluded to), I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to calculate which trees would have a Munchlax if we were able to input our trainer and secret IDs.

If you look at this article from Bulbapedia, it says that the trees that a Munchlax can be found are different for each trainer. Since it all depends on trainer info (likely the trainer ID and secret ID, as RexRacer eluded to), I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to calculate which trees would have a Munchlax if we were able to input our trainer and secret IDs.
Maybe someone should run that idea by the filb.de folks? If there's anyone who can create such a generator, it's the Germans. I wonder how many online generator wizards live in Germany...

Anyway, another solution for those not willing to look all over the place is to enable Pal Park and bring over a Snorlax, then breed for a Munchlax with the help of the Full Incense.

just put some honey on all of them. thats what i did.
the one below hearthome for me.

hi it's my first post

i was just wondering what is yor trainer I.d if it's a odd no people with odd ids will be able to get munclax on that tree:thumbup:

hi it's my first post

i was just wondering what is yor trainer I.d if it's a odd no people with odd ids will be able to get munclax on that tree:thumbup:

Dude... its understandable since you are a new user and all, but... This topic is from like 7 months ago. Thats like more than half a year.

Dude... its understandable since you are a new user and all, but... This topic is from like 7 months ago. Thats like more than half a year.

I don't give I want to find a munchlax so I posted the message any way it will help other people aswell oh i cout feebas it only apperes in 4 spots in the lake in the room whith the fog. I'll trade you one but you will have to wait till it summer (it britton). sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom