• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global Link

According to the Pokémon Global Link website, a C-Gear skin featuring Munna will be available shortly for Pokémon Black and White Versions as a promotion. Players with Global Link accounts can select this skin and use Game Sync to use it to their Black or White cartridge.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob

So we have to buy a Game Guide to get it... when in Japan... they got it for free? That's not really fair... Especially seeing as I've never even considered using a game guide...

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob

"When will you humans learn that feelings, as you call them, can get in the way of big cash pay offs? Bwahahahaha!"
*dances madly on the table*

ds-it-prints-money490.jpg

There's never a truer time for this.:cheers:
Also, so I don't receive another warning for just posting a picture, here's a comment: There are people/parents that will buy this book just to get the Munna C-Gear, and it seems like a cash grab by Nintendo. If all the codes are the same, then it's easy to get around.

Last edited:

I wonder if I should put in the password even when I have no plans to get the guide... yeah, I should. I never plan to buy the guide (after all, there are free alternatives on the Internet), even if the password were unique for every person (which it isn't), so I don't feel bad about doing this. Plus, I hate how Japanese players got the skin for free. Discrimination much?

I'll just wait for the AR code. :< I haven't had any luck trying to get on the Global Link.

I'll just wait for the AR code. :< I haven't had any luck trying to get on the Global Link.
I doubt that's even possible. Remember the Purrloin? That was the winner of a competition wasn't it? Also, Piplup and Croagunk were made just for to advertise a pair of anime specials.

I doubt any of them were programmed into the games when they were being made.

I doubt that's even possible. Remember the Purrloin? That was the winner of a competition wasn't it? Also, Piplup and Croagunk were made just for to advertise a pair of anime specials.

What?! It's not like the event-only Poketch apps? Aw, darn...that's not fair at all then. D8;

What?! It's not like the event-only Poketch apps? Aw, darn...that's not fair at all then. D8;

Can't you make your own backgrounds then ?

That would be awesome neked girls I will use :D.

I hope the Croagunk one won't be like this...

I hope they don't make the next promotion like this

Wow, really? You have to use the code? (too bad it's been leaked hahaha XD)

Where do you type the code in?

Why does Japan get it free, but in the US you have to buy an unneeded guide.

Ah good. I had been expecting/hoping that was the case.

Yeah, I thought the same. I only started thinking it could be unique because other people seemed to know more.
On an unrelated note, I'm suspecting my quote should say "settlements". I've seen it used as "pay offs", but I personally remember it as "settlements". How annoying.

Where do you type the code in?
Promotions, whenever they enable it.
I hope the Croagunk one won't be like this...
Croagunk was passworded even in Japan.
Can't you make your own backgrounds then ?

That would be awesome neked girls I will use :D.
You can by hacking, but there's an annoying low filesize limit which means you can only use a few colours.
Yeah, I thought the same. I only started thinking it could be unique because other people seemed to know more.
In Japan by buying a guide you got a code for iirc the Hoenn starters, and those codes were all unique.

^Excellent, now I need to design a grass Pokemon background...

But for now, stuff like this works x3

Are the skins pre coded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom