• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Global L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob

Where do you type the code in?

I don't where you type the code because it has not been released yet but there is a part of the Global Link main page in the bottom left corner where information of promotions and events are given and it says the Munna C-Gear skin code will be useable tomorrow on 12 May.

Re: Munna C-Gear skin to be available outside Japan: Distributed through Pokémon Glob

I guess the reason that I can't access it is because I'm using the Demo version? I hoped it would just save to my account until I bought the game.

Are the skins pre coded?
Nope, they're downloaded to your game when you Game Synch.

I guess the reason that I can't access it is because I'm using the Demo version? I hoped it would just save to my account until I bought the game.
You should still be able to access and save it so long as you have an account at all, it doesn't seem to be made public yet though.

You should still be able to access and save it so long as you have an account at all, it doesn't seem to be made public yet though.

It is available now to download, so maybe they should give it a try.

Hmmm I don't see any entry on the Promotions page. Can anyone without the game verify that it's possible? If not, I do have until October to get it right?

I got it. It works. Type in this code: PGLDR34M to get the skin.

got mine today :p
Even though i'm not a fan of Munna, i'm not passing this up.
MunnaC-GearSkin.png

P = Pokemon
G = Global
L = Link
DR34M = DREAM
Who knew pokemon knew 1337 speak lol

got mine today :p
Even though i'm not a fan of Munna, i'm not passing this up.
MunnaC-GearSkin.png

P = Pokemon
G = Global
L = Link
DR34M = DREAM
Who knew pokemon knew 1337 speak lol

That is awesome! I'm so not missing this!

did you log in? cuz its blank unless you log in.

Woo! Just got my Munna skin! It's pink and flowery.. and pink. But who cares? Screw my masculinity it's still pretty awesome! :D

Still haven't been able to get it :( (yes despite assuring I'm logged in) I'll send them a tech-support e-mail if it stops me from getting my Vaporeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom