• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Murder in the Dark [Game inactive, please restart]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu_pancakes!

"hikarikagayaku"/ SHINE!
Reaction score
Rayne: PM me if you wish to continue. Some of the current players have gone inactive as has this thread and thus will close now.

This is a game that's at Serebii, I couldn't find it here and I think it's kinda fun! So here's the explaination from a member there who says it better than me!

Once upon a time 15 Pokemon decided that they would spend the night in a haunted mansion! However, they had no idea that one of the people was a murderer!!!

This game is very simple. 15 people sign up and will role play themselves being in a mansion and such. (if you are going to join this game you MUST be active and you MUST role play!) I will at random PM one of the people and they will be known as the murderer. Then with in 72 hours they must PM another person in the game and tell them that they are dead. They can leave instructions on how they want to person to die if they wish. That person then has 48 hours to post a death scene. After someone is killed everybody will post a vote and the person with the most votes will then be killed. If the murderer is killed then the alive people win.

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! (They can kill anyone but the real murderer) But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer

If the alive people win they will receive 60 points which will be divided out evenly.
If the killer wins then (s)he will receive all 30 points
If the killer reaches the end with an alive accomplice then they shall both receive 40 points

To sign up just put your name on this list and make a Role Playing post saying how you got to the mansion and your first impressions and such.

So that explains it ALL! So now in case you still don't understand I present you with the link to show you.

Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=434218
OK so I'll edit it for whats happened so far everytime something new comes. Be sure to give it a try! Also follow the rules!

Oh an now I present you the current list!

dpiconani453.gif
Kay Cobey (X-Scissor)
2.:006: Axle Cockleman (flamealex01)
3.:lx222: Corsolinda (advanceshipper!<3) (was triped down the stairs)
324.gif
May Cal Luv (MuffinPaula)
twas voted out by the pokemon and was sadly innocent...
5.:lx076: Rockolem Nindis (Golem the shy hero)
122.gif
Jeeves (Domino Shelby)
7.:lx088: Gukassin Muk (Sea Princess) was voted out!
8.:221: Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!)
9.:254: Sceptile (Mijzelffan) was found stabbed!!!
10.:260: Steven (Jaxon)
11.:156: Flare (Raichu99) Was poisoned in a room!
12.:lx132: Daniel (Showsni)
13.:150: Mewtwo (Shadow walker)

Ok now start!

IMPORTANT Edit: HURRY! WE NEED TO START THE GAME SOMETIME! There is now an official deadline for jioning! Please sign up before:
February 14th at EXACTLY 12:00 PM!!! That is when we WILL start the game, so DON'T be late!!!!!

EDIT 2: the murderer has been chosen, it is past the deadline and the game is NOW starting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Murder in the Dark

dpiconani453.gif
Hey, I'm Kay Cobey. I'm a street musician. I came to this house for some peace; you know, to practise my music without background noise. I'm sure the other dudes here can appreciate me wanting to be alone with my guitar, otherwise I'm all for making friends. Peace.

Question: If you were the murderer and you have someone else join, do we haft to tell you what we did and to who? (I know this is probably very stupid! XD)

Question: If you were the murderer and you have someone else join, do we haft to tell you what we did and to who? (I know this is probably very stupid! XD)

Yes. You haft to tell me anything like who you want to kill. Who your "assistant" is. EVERYTHING!!!

:006: Axle Cockleman wanted to come to the mansion to practice his flamethrower attack on the stone walls in the basement, is a loner and if people get in way then they get burned Literally (bad pun intended)

Got it!

:lx222: Hi I'm, Corsolinda! I'm here to make friends! Also I want to get scared, for some reason I think it's fun to get scared. Most of the time I don't though and get dissapointed. I'm hoping this time is different, and that no one gets hurt! ~~LaTeR~~

324.gif
Hi i'm May Cal Luv im kind sweet and loving person.I luv math alot and luvs cute art and stuff.I am a sweet little girl!!1 X3

(Pics a tortuile w/e its called its a fire type pokemon from hoenn what Ash had..turtle one...)

:lx076: Hi I'm, Rockolem Nindis. Though I may seem big and tough I'm not! I get scared really easily, it's horrible. Infact I'm so bad my Dad told me to come here and thoughen up. Though I doubt I'll be able to do that, I'm here mainly to make friends! *someone coughs and I jump* AHHHH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!

(Pics a tortuile w/e its called its a fire type pokemon from hoenn what Ash had..turtle one...)

The name you're looking for is Torkoal. Surely you'd know that? >_<

Ha! Sounds like fun!

122.gif
So my name is Jeeves. I was running through the forest, and I came across this mansion, and thought to myself, 'Man, I bet they need a butler,' and then I was like, 'Hey! I could be their butler!' So here I am..

..Because every good murder game set in a mansion NEEDS a butler.

:lx088: Hi I'm, Gukassin Muk. I'm here because I was double dared to stay here. My friends and I always do dares and I got stuck with this one! =( I hope to make lots of friends and meet new people!... Wow this place is kinda scary! 80

By the way since some of you want to make friends, you can have some conversations with others before the whole murder starts up for fun. Hence the name ROLE PLAY here.

:lx088: Who agrees with me... That this place is SCARY!!!

:lx222: YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!!! This place ain't scary at all! IT'S UNBELIEVABLY LAME!!! I've seen lamer but... Oh well.

:lx088: That's IT!!! Whenever this voting game and murder starts up. I'M VOTING YOU CORSOLINDA!!! XD For not being scared.... *mutters* show off *back to normal*...

We're still waiting for votes but we can chat in role play mode! ^-^. I'm awaiting for more people to jion and for more to chat with! Though it's not quite chatting I guess just character staying in.

:lx222: Hey Jevee's whats up! *high fives for no reason to you*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom