• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Murder in the Dark [Game inactive, please restart]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murder in the Dark

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! I was real busy this weekend... While I'll edit the list again, in the mean time VOTE!... Um I'll edit later for the new list ok?

EDIT: Here~ V
dpiconani453.gif
Kay Cobey (X-Scissor)
2.:006: Axle Cockleman (flamealex01)
5.:lx076: Rockolem Nindis (Golem the shy hero)
122.gif
Jeeves (Domino Shelby)
8.:221: Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!)
10.:260: Steven (Jaxon)
12.:lx132: Daniel (Showsni)
13.:150: Mewtwo (Shadow walker)

Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!) Has 1 vote(s)

I vote Rockolem because he is heavy too.

I vote Kay Cobey........

dpiconani453.gif
Again, I'm a suspect? Man, this is unbelievable. I heard the whole thing from my room, again. Metallica marathon was on, dude. There was a faint, heavy laugh... who's got the heaviest voice here...? Rockolem Nindis, maybe?

:254: This game still isn't over? Just pick the killer already folks!

*cough*PostTheListTo*cough*

dpiconani453.gif
Kay Cobey (X-Scissor)
2.:006: Axle Cockleman (flamealex01)
5.:lx076: Rockolem Nindis (Golem the shy hero)
122.gif
Jeeves (Domino Shelby)
8.:221: Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!)
10.:260: Steven (Jaxon)
12.:lx132: Daniel (Showsni)
13.:150: Mewtwo (Shadow walker)

Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!)has 1 vote
Kay Cobey (X-Scissor) has 1 vote
Rockolem Nindis (Golem the shy hero) has 2 votes

122.gif
I guess I'll say Pilly Poundis to even things up. They also made their bed the other day before I could. Uncool.

1. Kay Cobey (X-Scissor)
2. Axle Cockleman (flamealex01)
5. Rockolem Nindis (Golem the shy hero)-Steven (Jaxon)
6. Jeeves (Domino Shelby)
8. Pilly Poundis (Kona-Chan_Fan!)
10. Steven (Jaxon)
12. Daniel (Showsni)
13. Mewtwo (Shadow walker)

Thats my vote^

Ani447MS.png
[size=-2]Why didn't I notice this thread... I really love this kind of game... (well, just ignore me *sigh*)

To clearify, I am not a member of this game! I am just a passer-by![/size]

:260:^ Hello person Ive never met before! Have you seen pikachuluver???

I'm playing the "detective" role here...

:254: This game still isn't over? Just pick the killer already folks!

So it's obviously not any that were voted before this post (as in it's NOT kay cobey, me, or pilly!!!) so it's another user... Who else is heavy?... Let's look at other hints by Mijzelfan...

Well I'm dead... (-).(-) *stares at Jaxon*

Wouldn't know about the others.

Has anyone payed attention to THIS post??? Let's think... Why would someone who WAS MURDERED (so he knows who it is!!!) stare at someone else? You know when their mentioning that their dead? IT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!! JAXON DID IT!!! Who else that isn't pilly or me is heavy and eats alot??? IT's the Swampert I tells ya!!! (my vote is for jaxon...)

Now think about my vote and what I said, cuz if I die, you'll KNOW it was him!!!... right?

P.S. I don't even like food that much...

I'm playing the "detective" role here...

So it's obviously not any that were voted before this post (as in it's NOT kay cobey, me, or pilly!!!) so it's another user... Who else is heavy?... Let's look at other hints by Mijzelfan...

Has anyone payed attention to THIS post??? Let's think... Why would someone who WAS MURDERED (so he knows who it is!!!) stare at someone else? You know when their mentioning that their dead? IT CAN ONLY MEAN ONE THING!!! JAXON DID IT!!! Who else that isn't pilly or me is heavy and eats alot??? IT's the Swampert I tells ya!!! (my vote is for jaxon...)

Now think about my vote and what I said, cuz if I die, you'll KNOW it was him!!!... right?

P.S. I don't even like food that much...

Wether Jaxon is the killer or not, you'd probably be killed off before him anyway xD

Also, to make the detective work complete, you've got to yell "ZVARRI!" before you tell people your conclusion. It will give phoenix wright players a laugh :p

*continues being dead*

^ Jawdrop

I'd so lol if everyone voted the douche' Jaxon and found out he was innocent lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom