• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She wrote - Endgame: Justice 20/11/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings The War Room! AussieEevee here with another AussieEevee production.

This one is a simple murder mystery. We have 8 players, one of you has murdered Maniacal Engineer on day 1 killed the hotel's head chef. This doesn't sit well with your fellow guests, who start asking questions. Irked by their questions, you start killing them off at night.

Mechanics
*Day Phases last 24 hours. During this phase you may vote who you want to see removed at the end of the day phase.
*Night Phases last 24 hours. During these phases, you may use your powers to learn about your fellow hotel guests. It is during this phase that the murderer may strike.
*As usual, phases begin and end at midnight AussieEevee time (AWST)

Rules
*Because all characters are AussieEevee originals, you may name claim.
*All private communications must include AussieEevee.
*You may not share role PMs. If you wish to role claim, or character claim, you must do so in your own words.

PLAYERS
1. @Equinox; Brought to justice day 5. Jasmine Veila, Murderer
2. @Zexy;
3. @TheCapsFan; Evicted day 3. Alek Solo, Miller.
4. @Flopcorn;
5. @Maniacal Engineer; Evicted Day 2. Galen Smith, The doctor
6. @returnofmastercrazyhand; Died Night 2. Blake Austin, The cop
7. @BadAssGardevoir; Evicted Day 4. rebecca cartwright, independent survivor
8. @Rabbit;

SUBS
@Pikochu;

No,this game isn't based off the TV show of the same name. I just liked the name.

TIMELINE
Day 1 (Page 3): Bulbagarden Forums
Night 1 (Page 5): Bulbagarden Forums
Day 2 (Page 5): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Night 1: A busy day, hopefully a quiet night. - 7/11/2015
Night 2 (Page 6): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Night 2: The Doctor has left the building - 15/11/2015
Day 3 (Page 7): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Day 3: Cop checked out 16/11/2015
Night 3 (Page 9): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Night 3: You can never escape your past 17/11/2015
Day 4 (page 9): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Day 4: Plans 18/11/2015
Night 4 (page 10): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Night 4: Did not survive 19/11/2015
Day 5 (Page 10): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Day 5: Sleeping in 20/11/2015
Endgame (page 10): Mafia: - Murder, She wrote - Endgame: Justice 20/11/2015

Last edited:
Re: Murder, She wrote - Accepting signups 4/11/2015

We "Killed killed the head chef"

We killed him twice huh?

Anywho, IN!

In, because wynaut?

This seems awfully like a mafia game to me...

BAG will participate. BAG will talk in third person throughout the game. BAG has nothing else to say.

Last edited:

This seems awfully like a mafia game to me...

Truth be told, i wasn't sure if I should classify it as a mafia game or not... But it has only one scum. It is still designed around a quick and simple game.
@Maniacal Engineer; Is it safe to assume that means you're in?

I'll put you in for now. Correct me if I assumed wrong.

Truth be told, i wasn't sure if I should classify it as a mafia game or not... But it has only one scum. It is still designed around a quick and simple game.
I know of a 6-player mafia game with 4 townies and 2 independent to each other serial killers.

There you go. ^~^

Don't mind me. Just making up words in at least one of the role PMs...

Uh, All PMs sent. Please confirm when you can. Day 1 will begin at midnight.
@TheCapsFan; Your Role PM was sent with the wrong subject line. My apologies, but the PM itself should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom