• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She Wrote - Endgame - jdthebud victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn 3
1. @CheffOfGames has entered the living room.
2. @SoaringLooker has moved to the master bedroom
3. @Max1996 has moved to the kitchen.
4. @Elementar has remained in the living room.
5. @Midorikawa has remained on the porch.
6. @jdthebud has remained on the porch.
7. @Yours Truly has died.
@Zexy

Dear Yours Truly,

You have come to help investigate the murder of poor Jasmine.

POWER: When investigating an item, you will also learn any person (player or NPC) who has touched the item.

WINCON: You win when you have arrested or eliminated the murderer.

Ah. Well, that was fun while it lasteed I guess. To the rest of you, I say... try not to die as well. Oh, and good luck and all that.

That was either you, jd, or Mido. Since you both stayed on the porch and YT was there too.

Could've been a sniper from another room or someone planted a bomb earlier? (Don't know if those weapons are in the game...)

@jdthebud

What was your actions?
Didn't do anything first round (inactive) then looked through the window of the living room. Didn't really see much though.

Yours Truly died after a struggle, I apparently heard it but didn't see it as it was behind me on the porch. Didn't hear any gunshots or anything though, which means a "silent" weapon like a knife or something I think. What were your two actions so far on the porch?

Didn't do anything first round (inactive) then looked through the window of the living room. Didn't really see much though.

Yours Truly died after a struggle, I apparently heard it but didn't see it as it was behind me on the porch. Didn't hear any gunshots or anything though, which means a "silent" weapon like a knife or something I think. What were your two actions so far on the porch?
.....I literally just looked around the first time. I didn't realize I needed to be specific, third time saying this.

Then I went to look at the plotted plants. I tripped and crashed into something but idk what it was. And I just got up and looked at the plants. Found nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom