• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She Wrote - Endgame - jdthebud victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the flower pot in the kitchen being broken?
Yes
And who took the knives btw?
I just wanted to ask, there are a few missing. It can be that they were missing from the start of the game since the murderer could've taken them from the initial murder that got us here. If that is the case then the murderer could've used those knives he still had on him to stab and kill Yours Truly, which just happened to be done with a silent weapon.

I just wanted to ask, there are a few missing. It can be that they were missing from the start of the game since the murderer could've taken them from the initial murder that got us here. If that is the case then the murderer could've used those knives he still had on him to stab and kill Yours Truly, which just happened to be done with a silent weapon.
When I got there only 1 knife was out of place, being the ketchup covered knife on the ground.

When I got there only 1 knife was out of place, being the ketchup covered knife on the ground.
When I got there there were 3 missing...

Yeah, there are more missing from when we first started...

Turn 14
Turn 15
Last edited:
Hey guys,

I've had this question come up a few times... The only rooms accessible from the kitchen is the garage and the living room.

Most rooms are accessible from the living room (except the garage), and any room connected by the hall is accessible from other rooms connected by that hall.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom