• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Musashi's Pokemon Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
I have a whole lot more stuff to post, but I got a package full of Rocket things today and thought I'd share this first. Still have a Meowth and Pikachu figure on the way.

BM05rjxCMAA7ISN.jpg:large

I seriously love all of this awesome radio show stuff you got. I had no idea a lot of it existed (besides the lottery figures & the CD's)...and is that a SHIRT? ;__; I love the color scheme on it!! And Pikachu silly bands???

I seriously love all of this awesome radio show stuff you got. I had no idea a lot of it existed (besides the lottery figures & the CD's)...and is that a SHIRT? ;__; I love the color scheme on it!! And Pikachu silly bands???

Yep, they made a few shirts when they did the live episode. It's slightly too big, but I guessed on the size because I wasn't sure how a Japanese sized shirt would fit me. XD

The Pikachu stuff and Rocket card were a surprise my friend threw in. I didn't know she'd do that. <3

Awesome. I really like the bobbleheads.

They're actually just regular figures, not bobbleheads.

Rocket Gang appears more in your room than they do in the anime nowadays. :(

Very nice collection and haul. I envy it, especially the radio show stuff. Just curious, do you also have that Rocket Gang CD Drama with Mondo in it?

I do not. It went out of print long before I got into the fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom