• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Music Battle: Every Version's Team

Reaction score
Which of the teams's grunt battle music is the best? My vote goes to team plasma, followed by team aqua, then team galactic. Which do you guys like the best?

Team Rocket, for sure. Just listen to their music in HG/SS.

Team Plasma's music in B/W sounded very modern, and represented the team well, which I like.

Team Plasma's is my favorite. I never had music I liked from one of the teams enough to put it on my iPod before.

I have to go with Team Aqua/Magma. Hoenn is my favorite region and the music is great.

Team Aqua and Magma's theme is really intense and epic. Team Rocket's HGSS version is cool. Team Galactic's theme is unbelievably catchy.

For me it's...
Team Rocket HGSS>Team Galactic>Team Magma/Aqua>Team Plasma

Nothing against Team Plasma or anything... I just like the others a little more. ^^; (Still a cool song.)

To me, the best one is Team Galactic's theme due to intense it makes me feel once it gets to its highest point. The others really don't give me goosebumps.

Team Galactic's by far. I love the intense, techno-ish feel to it. I literally listen to the theme, my DS right up to my ear, when I'm fighting Team Galactic.

Team Plasma's is really good, too, though.

Team Galactic's battle theme is only one I even really remember, partially cause of me playing the remakes and partially cause I always liked how serious and somewhat threatening it sounded.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom