• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Music Battle: Evil Team Leader Themes

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
Exactly what the title says. I'm not counting Generation I, 'cause Team Rocket didn't have a special battle theme back then. I'm also using the regular Team Rocket Battle Theme for Generations II and IV due to that being the music when you faced Archer, as well as Giovanni in the event battle of the remake.

Oh, and here are the themes themselves.

Generation II: Team Rocket Battle Theme
Generation III: Team Aqua/Magma Leader Battle Theme
Generation IV: Cyrus Battle Theme
Generation IV: HeartGold/SoulSilver Team Rocket Battle Theme
Generation V: Geechisu Battle Theme

My personal favorite would have to be the Cyrus theme. It just gives off this feeling that this guy is going to destroy the entire freakin' world unless you stop him. It's also fittingly eerie, given his stoic and emotionless character. The Team Aqua/Magma Leader theme is a close second.

pikachu200

Reaction score
I vote Cyrus. Team Galactics music was the only music I really liked about Sinnoh

Second r the sexy team leaders Maxie and Archie theme song

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
CYRUS!!!!!!
His theme is just awesome and badass. It pwns the other themes IMO, and was my favorite battle theme in Sinnoh. (With Giratina's Theme being 2nd place.) You actually KNEW this guy meant business from his theme.
From there it's Team Magma/Aqua, then HGSS Team Rocket, and finally GSC Team Rocket.
(The Team Rocket theme kicks ass and all... but the theme doesn't fit the admins very well. =/)

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
Cyrus' theme, no doubt. Also, for the reasons Ombrare stated.

Geechisu's battle music just creeps the hell out of me...

Koukoubean

Mystery in another region
Reaction score
I go with Aqua/Magma's theme. I always like listening to it, especially since I've replayed R/S/E lots of times. It never gets boring.
Second (surprisingly) comes Geechisu's theme. It's creepy, but it has the air of a final, decisive battle.

I just don't feel attached to Cyrus's theme for some reason...

Reaction score
I like Team Aqua/Magma theme the most. For some reason it also reminds me of Professor Laytons theme. My favourite part in it are the horns.

As for 2nd...probably Geechisu theme. Though I couldnt tell what they were chanting...sounded like 'Dennis'.

Absolclaw

Reaction score
In my opinion:

Geechisu. DENNNISSS - Need I say more?
Team Aqua/Magma - Epic music.
Cyrus - Fun, eerie

I couldn't even tell Team Rocket had one, so they're dead last.

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
I really like Geechisu. He's the final boss and the music is epic. Creepy, but epic.

Lavender

Reaction score
The HG/SS Team Rocket theme is so catchy so I voted for them (if wish they had a special theme for the admins but it's still good).

Cyrus JUST misses out on my vote.

Mintaka

busy
Reaction score
Of those, Cyrus' music wins my vote. It's really awesome and epic.
The commanders' music is quite nice too, while at it.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Geechisu's theme is my favorite, because it is very different from anything that's been done before, and fits perfectly.

Guzma

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Most sinister/evil-sounding is Ghetsis. The best one, though? Gotta be the theme of destruction in human form.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.