• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Music Discussion

Shane
Reaction score
I've actually been meaning to ask this for months...

...this is the best time.

Recently with all the threads on Anime BGM, I think it's time to add a section for Pokémon Music, as this forum has a lot of PokéMusic fanatics. I look at the first few anime discussion threads and over half of them are BGM-related.

What do the rest of you think?

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Well, that's the reason I bumped the "offical" BGM discussion thread. ^^;

But I guess this is up to the mods to decide what to do with all the loads of BGM threads there are in the Anime forum now.

Java Girl
Reaction score
We could create a subforum for Pokémon music under the Pokémon Anime forum. But should we also create a subforum under Other Anime and Manga for J-pop, J-rock, and other anime music?

Shane
Reaction score
Yeah, that's the general idea...

(By any chance could me and Lisa look after it since we're probably the two most obsessed with PokéMusic? As long as it's fine with her?)

Reaction score
Ah yes, wonderful idea. By all means, go for it.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
(By any chance could me and Lisa look after it since we're probably the two most obsessed with PokéMusic? As long as it's fine with her?)
Ooh....

That would be a great idea, Shane!! ^^

Sounds good to me. It would be fun to watch over the Pokemon music discussion forum.

By the way, Shane, you forgot mogoldmember. He also likes Pokemon music, and he knows a lot about the BGM.

Shane
Reaction score
Yeah...I don't know him very well, I apologize.

Anyway, I'm sure now that the three of us would love to be forum leaders of this section, but is that too much?

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Yes, of course! We'd love to be leaders of the Music Discussion forum! ^___^

But Shane, I think you should really be asking that kind of question to a mod or admin (unless you meant for Barb to answer it).

Anway, I have no idea whether or not they'd want us to "watch over" the music sub-forum....

And by the way Shane, you realize that, you're basically asking them if they want to make us mods so we could watch over the Pokemon Music sub-forum. I'm just pointing this out to you, in case you didn't realize it. ^^o

Last edited:
Shane
Reaction score
Watching over it doesn't have to mean modship....although it would be nice...and make more sense...

Well, it's been asked in this thread so if this idea is approved they'd (admins) obviously see it, right?

黒い王様
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
*Will be taking this proposal under consideration*

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Thanks, Archaic. ^^

Well anyway, it will be fun to "watch over" the Music Discussion forum.

I would like to do that, and it will be fun (even if we don't end up becoming mods, lol).

Shane
Reaction score
Hey, this may be a little off-topic, but what about Bulbaradio? Have we ever had one? I was kinda absent from this site from the years 2002 up until mid-2006 (thank Blackjack for showing me it still existed), so I don't think I'd know...

I'm the TRASH MAN! I eat GAHBAGE!
Reaction score
why don't you just create a general music forum?

It's tasting time!
Reaction score
^ Indeed. It could go under Outside the Box.

Shane
Reaction score
While it would be a good idea, what we had in mind was something for Pokémon...

Shane
Reaction score
The admins have already seen...Archaic even posted in this thread...

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
So....

What's the status on this idea, so far?

Is there gonna be a Pokemon Music Discussion, and sub-forum soon?

Or was the idea dismissed, since the discussion of Pokemon Music seems to have, once again, died down to a single thread?

Last edited: