• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music Discussion

XD375

Shane
Reaction score
I've actually been meaning to ask this for months...

...this is the best time.

Recently with all the threads on Anime BGM, I think it's time to add a section for Pokémon Music, as this forum has a lot of PokéMusic fanatics. I look at the first few anime discussion threads and over half of them are BGM-related.

What do the rest of you think?

Well, that's the reason I bumped the "offical" BGM discussion thread. ^^;

But I guess this is up to the mods to decide what to do with all the loads of BGM threads there are in the Anime forum now.

We could create a subforum for Pokémon music under the Pokémon Anime forum. But should we also create a subforum under Other Anime and Manga for J-pop, J-rock, and other anime music?

Yeah, that's the general idea...

(By any chance could me and Lisa look after it since we're probably the two most obsessed with PokéMusic? As long as it's fine with her?)

(By any chance could me and Lisa look after it since we're probably the two most obsessed with PokéMusic? As long as it's fine with her?)
Ooh....

That would be a great idea, Shane!! ^^

Sounds good to me. It would be fun to watch over the Pokemon music discussion forum.

By the way, Shane, you forgot mogoldmember. He also likes Pokemon music, and he knows a lot about the BGM.

Yeah...I don't know him very well, I apologize.

Anyway, I'm sure now that the three of us would love to be forum leaders of this section, but is that too much?

Yes, of course! We'd love to be leaders of the Music Discussion forum! ^___^

But Shane, I think you should really be asking that kind of question to a mod or admin (unless you meant for Barb to answer it).

Anway, I have no idea whether or not they'd want us to "watch over" the music sub-forum....

And by the way Shane, you realize that, you're basically asking them if they want to make us mods so we could watch over the Pokemon Music sub-forum. I'm just pointing this out to you, in case you didn't realize it. ^^o

Last edited:
Watching over it doesn't have to mean modship....although it would be nice...and make more sense...

Well, it's been asked in this thread so if this idea is approved they'd (admins) obviously see it, right?

Thanks, Archaic. ^^

Well anyway, it will be fun to "watch over" the Music Discussion forum.

I would like to do that, and it will be fun (even if we don't end up becoming mods, lol).

Hey, this may be a little off-topic, but what about Bulbaradio? Have we ever had one? I was kinda absent from this site from the years 2002 up until mid-2006 (thank Blackjack for showing me it still existed), so I don't think I'd know...

While it would be a good idea, what we had in mind was something for Pokémon...

The admins have already seen...Archaic even posted in this thread...

So....

What's the status on this idea, so far?

Is there gonna be a Pokemon Music Discussion, and sub-forum soon?

Or was the idea dismissed, since the discussion of Pokemon Music seems to have, once again, died down to a single thread?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom