• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mustardshipping(Ash/Kenyan) Thread

Heh, Kenyan is so tall he could make fun out of Satoshi's shortness, eg stealing his hat like Yoshi said. XD That would be cute.

tumblr_locmqwGI7y1qht8z4o1_500.jpg

I drew this! :D I'm definitely hooked!

Yoshi, your art is getting a lot better (nice work on the profiles ;D). I think that's a really cute picture. Poor, helpless, short Say-toe-shay :p

Yes, that is SO cute. I would draw fan art too, but I'm used to drawing girly girls and I'd probably just fail on Kenyan. XD

The AshxKenyan scene's were some of the best part's ^

Really like the fan art, thanks for posting them.

Thanks! Glad you like them!

I have a question for all of you? How old do you think Kenyan is?

Thanks! Glad you like them!

I have a question for all of you? How old do you think Kenyan is?

I think he's around Ash's age to be honest...MAYBE a year older. Ash is just small for his age :p

OOOH...I actually quite enjoyed Ash and Keniyan's interaction at the tournament XD Looks like Ash has a ribaru in EATING as well :p and he got pregnant afterwards huuuur

Let's hope that he's there for him once
Iris beats Kenyan :(

I think he's around Ash's age to be honest...MAYBE a year older. Ash is just small for his age :p

OOOH...I actually quite enjoyed Ash and Keniyan's interaction at the tournament XD Looks like Ash has a ribaru in EATING as well :p and he got pregnant afterwards huuuur

Let's hope that he's there for him once
Iris beats Kenyan :(

Well Keniyan said he started traveling recently so...he's at least 12. IMO.

I did too! The way Keniyan was all fired up when Ash had the upper hand in his battle was so cute! and THAT EATING CONTEST! XD

This battle better be as good as the Shuuti vs Dent battle! Or I'll be PISSED! I hope Ash cheers for Kenyan!

Oh noes, thread is dead?
I drew some fanart for @Yoshi-san for his Birthday a while ago, and I thought I'd share. It's Kenyan and Satoshi cosplaying as Iron Man and Captain America, respectively. totally not doing this against my will or anything

ironamericamustard.png

Oh noes, thread is dead?
I drew some fanart for @Yoshi-san for his Birthday a while ago, and I thought I'd share. It's Kenyan and Satoshi cosplaying as Iron Man and Captain America, respectively. totally not doing this against my will or anything

ironamericamustard.png

ILU FIVEEVER PIGGY *removes you from gunpoint*

You draw the best Mustard art ever!

:D You must ship it so hard~!

I ship it about as much as you ship comashipping.

And I'm getting a bit anxious that Kenyan hasn't shown himself in a while. Do you think that they'll even remember each other the next time they meet? What if Kenyan met another name-mispronouncing young lad that he's fallen for D:

I ship it about as much as you ship comashipping.

And I'm getting a bit anxious that Kenyan hasn't shown himself in a while. Do you think that they'll even remember each other the next time they meet? What if Kenyan met another name-mispronouncing young lad that he's fallen for D:

Kenyan will never forget Ash :p So I think they'll remember each other XD

Yoshi converted me to this ship. The friendly rivalry between them is so cute, and it's very clear that, in the short amount of time they've known each other, they've grown very close.

WOW this thread is dusty! *blows dust away*

So yeah Kenyan recently reappeared on the show and we have gotten quite a few new art/hints/fic for this ship! :D

mustardcutesleep-FULL.jpg

Drawn by @CommanderPigg herself because I commissioned her to do so it's her OTP 5ever just like me!

tumblr_lwq83jcDDY1qht8z4

Drawn by my good friend Sissy from DA/Tumblr for X-Mas! I love it so!

Also I wrote a new fic

Red Heads, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Anyway my love for this ship has grown so much this past year and I'm so excited for this new tourney arc for the Mustard scenes!

Heh, time to revive this.

Well, the Isshu league, in my view has been relatively good to this shipping, in both episodes that have aired so far. Ash finally getting Kenyan's name right was so sweet, especially his confident smile as he repeats the perfectly pronounced version. Adorable.
The second episode, well... that sauna provides the fanservice as well as the shipping, so it gets my vote. Kenyan's hearty slap of praise on Ash's back was so typical, and that made it very sweet.

Heh, time to revive this.

Well, the Isshu league, in my view has been relatively good to this shipping, in both episodes that have aired so far. Ash finally getting Kenyan's name right was so sweet, especially his confident smile as he repeats the perfectly pronounced version. Adorable.
The second episode, well... that sauna provides the fanservice as well as the shipping, so it gets my vote. Kenyan's hearty slap of praise on Ash's back was so typical, and that made it very sweet.

tumblr_me9pk6aK7f1qgrh49.gif

This is the best thing

I can't handle my feels for this ship!

Kenyan's FACE when Ash said his name right

tumblr_mdzzlarorq1qgrh49.jpg

tumblr_mdzzlpwjpD1qgrh49.jpg

I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO SURVIVE
THEIR EVENTUALLY BATTLE TOGETHER

Yeah, his use of English- "people, people!" (well, at least I think he exclaimed that) was just adorable. As much as I would've liked to see Ash pronounce it right at their farewell, maybe him getting it right sooner wasn't so bad.

I DON'T THINK I'M GOING TO SURVIVE
THEIR EVENTUALLY BATTLE TOGETHER

It better be brilliant, you know, the sort you'd expect from two rivals and friends who developed together in this series to flaunt it all in a hopefully pulse racing battle! If course, the moments of immense friendship should be added.

tumblr_memcxpIrOr1qgrh49.gif

I made this gif because everyone should have a Mustard brofist

in 3 days we're going to get the Ash vs Kenyan battle and I don't think I'm going to survive

Did anyone just love the Mustardshipping finish we had in that sauna in BW108?

I'll miss Kenyan a lot, but I glad we got such a fanservice-y (but still, typical of their relationship) conclusion to them. I didn't expect it at all, which was even better.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom