• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mutant Pink Dolphin Discovered

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really cool! ^_^ a pink dolphin, eh? Well, at least it seems to be happy and healthy.

*Insert Gorebyss jokes here*

But really, that's awesome, I just hope humans can actually leave this thing alone. >.>

That thing is gonna get killed by sharks!

That is a very pink pink. It looks like one of those inflatable pool toys it's so pink.

Oh, wow, how cute! Poor thing, being an albino, though. ^^;

But I'm glad to hear it seems to be healthy!

Its even the same colour as most shiny waters

._.

Also dolphins can be found in lakes?

Also dolphins can be found in lakes?

It's a saltwater lake that was once connected to the ocean.

That's so cool XD

Too bad they're so rare though, huh? Good that it's all healthy, though.

Cool, and only a chain of 10 too, lol.

Seriously, it must have been cool to see that. And before I read this right, I thought it said mutant pink donphan and when I moused over the link and read masterballs, I was wth? Whats this doing in here? Haha

Last edited:
A gay dolphin? j/k Seriously though, that's extremely awesome.

*gets out a Net Ball*
Alright I'm ready.

That thing is gonna get killed by sharks!

Not unless sharks inhabit that lake. Besides, underwater is very murky and it probably doesn't stand out as much below the surface. Also, can sharks even see in color?

Umm...maybe. Why not send out Jigglypuff and send it to sleep? or u could use a master ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom