• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My 1k post, finally

F-22

Are you a boy or a girl?
Reaction score
SCAN0018-1-1.jpg

:D omg it's not 100% terrible yes

So I'm still working on the Bulbagarden community comic, but I have tons of Pokemon art to show. Because when I'm bored, I draw pogeymanz. I also have a few photos here and there, because i have a sizable Pokemon collection.

Most if not all are Photobucket links because I'm too lazy to crop shit.

Pokemon art. The further down they are, the older it is.

Stuff that I posted on Smogon: chibi drawings based on the little icons you see in the game's roster screen. Most are cropped for Smogon avatar size, not sure about whether they fit avi size restrictions on Bulbagarden.
In semi-National Dex order.

Not Pokemon related:

will add more as I am less lazy to scan things and sift through my Photobucket

Last edited:
I actually have colored pencils on order. That was the only complaint I get on Smogon but still few of my sketches are colored. That should change in the future though. :D

Also sit tight I am going through my Photobucket and I have things to scan so there will be more posted soon

Such cute drawings, really :kawaii:

I loved the Porygon pair getting married :XD2:

I finally got my 1k post too :')

I like the one of Mewtwo surfing Bulba
THOSE POKE'S ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!

Style points for you, IANAH, great drawings.

Don't get too cocky about your 1k - I did in 2 months what took you 2 years. XD

Of course, it would probably take me 2 years to draw what takes you 2 months - I'm no good at drawing. At all.

Thanks for the compliments everyone :D

I added everything from my Photobucket but I still have more things to scan so more will be added later.

The two pictures involving Piplup and Swablu, made me d'aaw hard.

I love all of these really, though xD

Wow, you're awesome at drawing, F-22! And congrats on the 1K posts - I'm almost there myself :p

I'm not very good at drawing pokemon, but I am pretty good at drawing anime characters ;)

adorable Quagsire is freakin adorable!

Back
Top Bottom