• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Awesome Sprite Shop - Closed for now :(

did you like your sprite?

• It's awesome!

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • it's good

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • OK

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • not good

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • it's the ugliest thing I've ever seen

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Awesome Sprite Shop :)

Can I have a dragon type bidoof and a Elfuun and Cinncino splice?

This is completely off topic, but I would call the Bidoof Dragodoof! I just had to say that.

MusicNfics:
WaterGalladeT.png

ok im fine with that.originals would seem bad if changed. any way i like musicNfics water gallade:it a mermaid!!! ok request time. could i have ghost retypes for these pokemon: darkrai umbreon suicune lucario and gallade. if you cant cant thats fine. with darkrai could you just turn the dress/spike things wavy. thnx

Last edited:

Awesome stuff, Alex. Awesome.

Gabite:
OskarCard.png
LiamCard.png
FlynnCard.png
RubenCard.png

Gwingle:
RockQuilavaT.png
RockTysphlosionT.png

Serperior1227: it sort of looks like a banana but here you go X)
JalordaPikachuColoredT.png

Can I please have a trainer sprite with this description?

Epsilon was a tall man in a black peacoat and black pants. He had purple, spiky hair and a mischievous grin on his face.

Can the base sprite be Lance's?

Thanks!

Fabulous sprite work! Absolutley fabulous!

perhaps you could do a celebi ginjinka based of the generation five female hero sprite?

Could you make me a trainer based on this character?
url
and BTW: that badge was really good,thank you!

They look more like adults. I did mention the word KID. Sorry if you didn't catch it. And can I have Oskar HOLDING the Larvitar? Apart from that, they're really good!

Could you do a trainer of Maka Albarn from Soul Eater?Thanks in advance.

Hi I was wondering if you could do a trainer with this description? Thanks!

Description:He wears a black baseball cap with a blue jacket, red T-shirt, blue jeans and black/red sneakers.

YO ALEX!! ITS MEEE.

By the way.. I would like to request 2 custom trainer sprite.

1. (Use brendan as the base)
Brown hair(cover his left eye). A black jeans and purple t-shirt. With purple shoes.

2. (Use jogger from diamond and pearl as the base)
Blue hair, white shirt and navy blue trouser. Remove the cap and replace it with headphone :p

And..
take all the time you need!! I need it for an RP, but I'm not in a rush. THANKS ALEX!

Thank you!!

Pokestar:
EloccioT.png
<--- I don't really know if I used the right pokemon, I'm not used to those bw names yet :/
DragonBidoofT.png

Guywho's reaper:
ZororakBlackT.png

Gabite: I'm really sorry about that, I tried to make him hold the larvitar but it always ended up looking retarded :/

Hello! :D Could you make me these:

Pokéballs:
Darkrai (prefer it's pretty black/red but also have some white spot)
Gengar
Spiritomb
Crobat
Venonat
Zangoose

Hope I'm not asking for too much. Really like your work! ^^

Ha Guywho's reaper ask me to do the same thing but with a girl trainer. I think you did a better job... how do you make the background transparent?

Sorry if I'm off topic, Its just I'm new to all of this.

Thanks

Hey dude, that's OK, can you do it with a Kabuto, and replace Walrein with Kabutops and Electrivire with Gengar on Oskar's? Thanks!

Last edited:

Hello everyone. I'm really sorry to tell you that I will be closing this sprite shop now. the reason is that I'm simply way too busy these days.

I might reopen this shop, mabe in the summer when school's over, but I'm not sure.

I am really, really sorry that I won't be able to finish your current requests, but there are a lot of great sprite shops in the Artistian's Gallery that you can take your requests to.

If you think you absoloutly have to, for some reason, get me to sprite something for you, you can send me a VM and I'll think about it.

I am, again, really sorry about this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom