• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Colors! 3D Creations

Gioku

Shy Guy Squad
Reaction score
I've had Colors! 3D for several months now, and I recommend it to anyone with a 3DS, it is the best drawing program I have ever used. I've found that I prefer using it over pencil and paper!

So far, I only have one Pokémon painting so far, so I'll post that one first:
79391-rC3x1ra8t_zau86V.jpg

And here are my other favorites:
74835-dYo01UMOHYqq5Kdw.jpg

73719-A91NlC_Xgg7oEnAS.jpg

299323-WmFAJADRxEE4OfDc.jpg

89719-w1lwOHGNfng37AN-.jpg

90540-Cf2n36YdaEFV8Er5.jpg

81078-xRgL452FCWhQZlaa.jpg

EDIT: Colorslive has apparently changed the way they do their URL's...

A link to my entire gallery is in my signature!

Last edited:
I belive I've seen you on 'Week's Best' before. :-D

I've got a new painting coming up; be on the lookout for it!

HNI_0004.jpg

I drew Barbara from the upcoming Rayman Legends! I won't be able to upload it to the gallery until later, though.

That Barbara drawing is nice too! The eyes' outline looks kind of rough though, as compared to the rest of the drawing.
A little bit... but do you mean because they have a black outline, rather than the rest of the drawing that doesn't have outlines? If so, that was just how the original artwork looked.

Also, here's another painting (it's not new, though):
83809-HXVjIbyKRFQQfk9F.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooh Bionicles! That brings back memories. :') It's a pretty cool looking painting. You got a lot of the detail down good.

This new one is really big, so I've hidden it to save space. (I think it looked better on my small 3DS screen, though).
HNI_0014_MPO.jpg

I drew my new girlfriend! She really liked it, so I'm happy with it! (Although it really wasn't meant to be blown up so big, but oh well)

I love the WeeGee one, it looks very well one. I'm actually quite envious of your skill to be honest!

I love the WeeGee one, it looks very well one. I'm actually quite envious of your skill to be honest!
Thanks!

I need to start working on some new stuff... I'm thinking my next one will be Paper Mario.

Here's another one I did awhile ago (spent about 5 or 6 hours straight on it):
400070-M6dNdLNd_qQmHCv8.jpg

Again, it looked better on the 3DS screen (and in 3D), but I think it's still pretty good.

I'm working on a couple new projects, but I have nothing to show yet. Be on the lookout!

Didnt think I'd be finding the creator of such wonderful works on here...small world, hah.

I believe I've liked your pics before, seeing as you're good enough to make it even as far as Top Ranked. Your stuf looks sooooo nice in 3D...
...most certainly hoping to see more from you ^.^

715820-drBRkqY4qL24sWae.jpg

Finally something new! This is my new favorite work!

721758-OrphjzaXkearZYTX.jpg

This, I believe, is my best work yet! :D

Ooh, very creepy...I like it. I think it may just be your best work. I really adore it...

Since I just got Black Version 2; I'm in a Pokemon mood again. I might just finish the Black Kyurem painting a started a while back!

It's been quite awhile, but I've been busy with Colors! 3D again lately! So, here's all of my new stuff:
1049999-SV217KqI2HGYisvw.jpg

This is a new art style I created. It started with a comic I made that had my friend in it. For reference on what she should look like, I used a drawing that she made of herself as reference. At first, my drawings of her looked just like her's. As I went along and loosened up, it became more stylized and more my own. I, personally, really love it! So I've been running with it to see where it'll take me!
1050633-UjxuNBEKnJN4_eiK.jpg

This one's just a character I made up. I usually draw her first when trying out a new art style. I call her Erica.
1053855-JwnueFaXEE9xcYeO.jpg

Rosa from Pokemon B2/W2!
1055238-nQSbj9YPPl9eKwtu.jpg

Lady Palutena!
1053040-ATAyaQiwWT27gllY.jpg

I call it a "letter gradient". There are some hidden characters and words in it! Can you find them?
1070754-ewkQzpmawROYN2Kb.jpg

I think this my best work to date! :D At least, it took me the longest, clocking in at 8 hours, 21 minutes.
1060288-gEUJGjorw-Q0bVoS.jpg

I made this to commemorate my making it to 230 hours spent on Colors! 3D.
1069236-j15V6hFLdYqLWZK-.jpg

Searching for the mysterious and elusive 500 likes star...
1073691-UEEptNrhZARTvVq7.jpg

And, last but not least, a very early version of my new project! It could very well be amazing when it's done! :D

I'm happy to receive any feedback you might have! :)

Back
Top Bottom