• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Danganronpa OCs

toastghost

i'm the right one on your touch tone telephone!
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
do you know what i realized?
i have too many OCs. Danganronpa OCs, specifically. I could make a whole game I bet.
so yeah. i'll put their talent, personality, likes, dislikes, and appearances.

'n stuff.

I'll give 2 girls and 2 dudes, for reference

Girl 1:
Flora Nunalosi (Noon-a low-shi)
Ultimate Veterinarian
Appearance: 5'2, 164 pounds, has braided, brown hair, blue eyes, and wears a lab coat most of the time
Personality: Shy, like really shy.

Girl 2:
Cuato Minsai (Ku wa toe Men-sigh)
Ultimate Kickboxer
Appearance: 5'7, 210 pounds, bulky.
Appearance: Cuato wears her hair in a ponytail. Black hair, amber eyes, and wears a normal MMA outfit.
Personality: Narcissistic, Outgoing, Competitive, Jerkish

And the males are Cerit and Zair from my OCs.

'k, this is the protag
congrats, you play as a girl and you don't die

Taiku Juyo
Ultimate Student
Height: 5’ 9’’
Weight:
Dislikes: tomfoolery, distractions, run-on sentences
Notes: Protagonist, Killer of Chisai Konton
Fate: Alive
Bio: Meet Taiku Juyo, the Ultimate Student. She is an intelligent, strict, yet soft spoken girl. She, however, hates any disruptions, distractions, tomfoolery or chaos of any kind. Even if she scolds you, her heart is in the right place. Around Taiku, make sure you’re on your best behavior. Or else..

Chisai Konton
Ultimate Troublemaker
Height: 5’ 3’’
Weight:
Dislikes: order, rules
Notes: ...
Fate: killed in Chapter 1 by Taiku Juyo
Bio: Meet the Queen of Chaos, Chisai Konton, Ultimate Troublemaker! Chisai is rambunctious and somewhat rude even though she is completely oblivious that she is annoying others. Behind her rowdy demeanor, is a shy and quiet girl. However, it is quite rare to see this side of her, and when it does show, she pretends it never happened.

already have this guy in a roleplay but..

Rin Tuoko
Ultimate Skier
Height: 4’ 5’’
Weight: 116 lbs
Dislikes: loud noises, scolding, bullying, belts, attention
Notes: falsely accused
Fate: executed in Chapter 1
Bio: Introducing Rin Tuoko, Ultimate Skier! Rin is very shy and easily breaks down. He isn’t fond of getting into trouble and will sob uncontrollably if scolded. The only time he’ll cause mischief is if it’s for his friends, who he’ll do anything for. Rin is a crossdresser, and became one after being bullied for being weak physically and emotionally. One summer, he took up skiing as a hobby and quickly became obsessed with it. After winning a championship, he gained a huge following. However, he doesn’t think about it much and just draws and plays video games.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom