• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My English and Spanish projects.

Haha your videos are very funny and cute.... I especially like the one in Spanish where you were a stalker, it was really funny. You did a nice job with them, and I like the songs you chose for them!

Perhaps you should give some background of why you made these videos?

I agree with Paperhorse - these videos were entertaining, and I enjoyed them. Great job! xD Background on them would be nice, too. :3

AWWW thank you people, ok, i'll explain, well, for the english project, we had to make a video that showed contrast between happiness and rage, such as when we were playing together, and then we started to fight eachother, and we also had to simulate a bit of the song's oficial clip, such as the part when P!nk sings about how the waiter gave her table to Jessica Simpson, so we had Caroline, the petite girl holding the poodle, to walk as if she was a rich girly-girl, and then when she sings about her ex starting a fight we had one of our teammates grab her by the legs and spin her around; We also had a bit in the plushie fight where everyone was against me, but even then i used all of my strenght to knock them all down, despite the odds, those two were my absolute favorite parts, we chose the song (So What) because we were tired of people thinking they were better than we are, we considered using Raise your Glass from the same singer, but we decided to save it for this month's video (which i will also be posting here when it's ready).

As for the spanish project, we cast Bruna -the Brunette who's taking pictures of herself with a Barney toy-phone- as a Popstar, the two other girls as her non-famous friends, and the boys (me and another guy) as Paparazzis/Stalkers, and we also showed a part when even her friends were being targeted by the media, such as the part when one of them is brushing her teeth and she turns around to see people taking pictures of her from inside her own bathroom, also, the part when Bruna's dog comes by the door, it also carries a Camera, to show just how Paranoia-Fuel it is to be followed around everywhere, and that even her own dog, was taking pictures of her, and coupled with spectacularly-stalkerific scenes when i appear from her closet, or from her plushie-mountain, we ended up with her crying alone in a bench. We chose that music (Click, by Anahi) because it kind of fit all the tired popstar thing.

As for the second english project, we chose P!nk's ''Raise your Glass'', but instead of using the original version, we used the version from GleeProject, since there were also boys, like me, along it, and we were demanded to playback some parts of the song; So, the song talks a little about outcasts, and the message that this song conveys is that there is no ''right'' or ''wrong'' ways to be, and that you should be yourself, so, we cast some of us as outcasts, and others as, ''cool kids'', so, in this video, i play the part of a Nerd who's constantly bullied by two ''gangstas/rappers'' (since we didn't have many ''gangsta'' clothes...), and in the end, i'll get fed up with that, and i'll get my revenge, but we also threw in some bits when we all dance together despite our differences, and i guess you could say i'm the peppiest of them all here :).

ImageShack

Good choice of song! I love "Raise Your Glass." And it's great that you choice the Glee version too, very fitting. The video was good, I like that it had a simple story, easy to follow. The Lip Synching could be slightly better, and the camera was shaky at times, but that is my only criticism. Overall, I'm glad to see you had fun with it, because that's what is important :)

yeah just add a decent background and you're set

also nice sig lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom