• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

My Fakemon region and whatnot.

Which part of the world should our new Fakemon region be based on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Some early route Pokemon in Uthingo include:
Foulchik (Flying, based on a guineafowl)
Hyrakurl (Normal, based on a hyrax)
Spidroll (Bug/Dark, based on a mix of huntsman and black widow spiders)
Derperch (Water/Normal), based on the Nile Perch
Proteeny (Grass, based on the protea plant and is humanoid)
Aardling (Ground, based on an aardvark)
Grimnu (Dark, based on a wildebeest)
Stenchog (Normal/Poison, based on a warthog)
Miruneko (Electric/Ground pikaclone based on a meerkat)

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Oh my! Your starter is EVOLVING!
Congratulations! Your Crocacia/Pyrazelle/Lolquid has evolved into Thorndyle/Embok/Comiquid!
EDIT: They are still monotype... For now......

GIVE ME EVERSTONE
Reaction score
Very good concepts. I started a Fakemon region concept a year ago. I might post it on the forums

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Shortly before your first gym battle, you are invited to get a second starter! They are very similar the ones that Trainers from other regions might be familiar with, but these are Uthingolese variants of Chikorita, Litten, and Sobble.
Uthingolese Chikorita is a Grass/Ground type resembling a cycad plant. Its final form is called Cycanium.
Uthingolese Litten has spots instead of stripes, and is a Fire/Ghost type. Melanistic leopard? Yup! Final form is called Pantheroar
Uthingolese Sobble is missing its crest, has yellowish stripes, and cries poison. Water/Poison, based on a Nile Monitor lizard. Final evo is Kengeleon.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
The Gym Leader's Pokemon teams!
Petra, of the Hermistein Gym, uses Roggenrola and Uthingolese Rhyhorn
Reginald, of the Bahldor Gym, uses Litleo, Uthingolese Patrat, and Stenchog
Ignacia, of the Hefaston Gym, uses, Numel, Purrcheetah, and Uthingolese Hippopotas
Travis, of the Artimiza Gym, uses Tropius, Proteaktor (Grass/Steel, male evo of Proteeny), and Gogoat
Chai, of the Darlheim Gym, uses Corviknight, Talonflame, Foulabou (final form of Foulchik, Flying/Ghost), and Swellow
Ajamu, of the Wotind Gym, uses Stoutridge, Aardlord (Ground/Fighting, evolves from Aardling), Primandrill, and Uthingoles Falinks
Frieda, of the Skadingville Gym, uses Hyrakrystal (Normal/Ice, final form of Hyarkurl), Walrein, Eiscue, and Beartic
Celeste, of the Dreitapho Gym, uses Protincess (Grass/Fairy, female evo of Proteeny), Azumarill, Carbink, and Gardevoir